Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun tour, great food!

My boyfriend and I took this cooking class/tour in Sept 2019. We had a great time! The tour... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
andreahQ1213JG
Vancouver, British Columbia
Amazing!

So friendly, great food and lots of fun! Fresh food cooked by ourselves in the family restaurant... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Livia B

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $45.00
from $26.00
from $39.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews ms hanh coconut boat boat ride cooking class miss hanh her husband pho spring rolls nice chef food tasted amazing vegetarian menu local market traditional vietnamese cooking dipping sauce crab fishing food market small round
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

This tour was great. We came here because one of my friends said we have to do it. And i can say the same thing. You have to do it. Hanh is such a lovely woman who enjoys to explain everything to you. I was cooking for the first time and now i want to do this everyday. We had a great walk through the market and the boattrip was way more than expected. I was laughing the whole time because it was so much fun. If i come back one day i would do it again. Thank you Hanh it was really nice to meet you :)

2  Thank Laura130390
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Hanh was the perfect host! After we were picked up from the hotel we made a tour through the local market where she explained also a few things about the food. Afterwards we had a little and funny tour with a coconut boat on the river! Back in the cooking class we made 4 delicious dishes. I've not only learned a lot about the traditional vietnamese food but also about the culture. Thank you so much for this experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Hoi an.

1  Thank Yizzle90
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Booked this cooking tour through my hostel. Was super happy with my choice!! Started off the tour with a trip to the market to see local produce. It followed a boat ride (very entertaining) with traditional coconut boats. The cooking class its self was hands on and Ms.Hanh and her husband made us feel very welcome! She is a genoius in vietnamese cusine and a very good teacher! All in all highly recomended!!

1  Thank LucianoMLT
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Hanh is the best she is so sweet she will take the time to explain you everything . I recommend it for everybody . She is really good in english

1  Thank Valerie d
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Hanh was amazing, the market tour the coconut boat and the cooking was realy nice. I recommend for anybody who want to enjoy the real vietnamis food ❤

1  Thank Sherpa828117