“Fresh quality food”

Vy's Kitchen & Deli
Ranked #258 of 1,244 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: Vy's Kitchen & Deli, by Ms Vy - the same owner of Hoi An's famous Morning Glory restaurants. A modern cafe & deli offering western classics and authentic Vietnamese. Pizzas, pasta, sandwiches, pastries, salad bar, coffee, juice bar, grilled seafood and more. Wonderful location overlooking the Thu Bon River and Hoi An's picturesque Bach Dang waterfront. Part of The Taste Vietnam Hospitality Group.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found the food here to be very tasty. I enjoyed the atmosphere sitting on a table outside. I had the whole mango snapper which was outstanding and only $12Australian. I will return before l leave Hoi An. Thank you to our waiter Tu for his very happy service.

1  Thank Rmmoo
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The location is perfect, you can sit in front of the bridge and you have nice views.

The problem came when I ordered the Hoi An Pancake without soy (I am allergic) and they gave the two pancakes with a tiny prawn and one tiny pork piece.

I tried to ask if it was normal but they just ignore the fact that I was eating nothing. (Even the banana pancake on the street was tastier).

If you want a good service, do not come here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for coffee and cake. Good selection to choose from. Also found a market stall & cooking school area out the back that looked interesting.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have been to this place a few times in my trips to Hoi An.
However, the most recent trip has made me conclude that the staff should pay attention to their service level, general hygiene and food handling.

As a concept, I believe the business is pretty solid. Building on the Morning Glory franchise, Vy's caters to clients who seek for something more than just another restaurant, but with a local market feel.

The only gripe that I have about this place is the attention to detail. I was served a pint of beer in a broken glass and found that perhaps more training could be given to the staff when it comes to food handling.

Additionally, our food came to us abit cold in a tardy fashion. Also, the place seems abit too dusty and in need of abit more attention to maintenance and cleaning up.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fab meal in hoi an. Stumbled across and looked busy. Starters were just medium
But mains were outstanding. So tasty! Drinks were good too. You get massive portions too! Everything came with rice. Will be back.