Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $125.13
from $46.00
from $123.08
More Info
All reviews fishing village guide ha professional company local homes banh mi sense of humour coconut boat local foods noodles rice wine hoang driver vietnam knowledge cars mystical ruins
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Hands down my favourite experience of my 2 weeks in Vietnam. Absolutely worth your money with 8-10 different food stops all at local vendors, not the westernised expensive ones. Our guide Hoang Ha was a legend, we enjoyed his company so much and had such a great time chatting with him. His English is perfect and he is very knowledgable and passionate about Hoi An as he has lived there his whole life.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Ha is a fantastic host! I felt very privileged to have him show us around Hoi An and take us to all the amazing food spots where only locals eat. Great conversation, great English skills and very knowledgeable about Vietnamese culture and history. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Matt W
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Ha was a wonderful guide. Very informative and a great tour to My Son and Marble Mountain. He also organised a driver for us to see the Hai Van Pass. I couldn't have asked for better! Highly recommend doing a tour with Ha.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Hoang Ha, arranged a fantastic tour for me to, My Son, Marble Mountain and village/local life around Hoi An. We also done a food tour, PLEASE NOTE, if you do the food tour make sure your HUNGRY........ Ha takes you to so many food places, and the food is great.
For him it’s not just about the tours, he has become a friend and I spent New Year’s Eve out with Ha , some of his close friends and others that have been in his tours. Don’t go to Hoi An without getting in touch with him you won’t regret it. Also arranged airport/train station pick up for me, nothing is to much trouble.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed December 28, 2017

From Airport Transfers to Full Day Tours you can't go past Ha and his team. Prompt and courteous and extremely knowledgable. We felt at ease from our first meeting and felt like friends at our last. Ha goes the extra mile to make sure you have the best experience ever and happily tailors each tour to suit the individual needs of his customer. He ensures you get an authentic local experience and we visited and enjoyed many places we would never have found or visited if not for Ha's recommendations. Excellent English and a great sense of humour. We will definitely contact him on our next visit to Hoi An. Tell him where you want to go. Let him sort out the rest for you. Forget about looking anywhere else. Ha is the best.

Date of experience: December 2017