Review Highlights
Countryside tour with Ai

My friend and I wanted to see a little of Vietnam that was off the beaten path. We booked a tour... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2019
Queendestroyer
Honolulu, Hawaii
via mobile
Great day off the beaten track.

Our expectations were high as another family we knew had raved about mr Ai. We were not... read more

Reviewed April 20, 2018
Sarah D
via mobile

All reviews rice paddies ai bikes mr driver vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Great tour . I and my friend did the half day tour aroud hoian countryside. We all time fell safe and the bike were in very good condition. Our guide Ai were great fun and very knowledgeable in the local area:back roads, dirt roads, back trails through the rice paddies, bamboo bridge and a floating bridge across a river. Along the way,we stopped at some sites seeing how to make sleeping mats, stop for Vietnamese coffee and tea and many stop to take pictures. Ai gave some history and explanations of what we were looking at. It was a wonderful experience i can highly recommend. Thank you.

Ichijiu

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank ichijiu
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We hired two 150cc bikes for a reasonable price to go from Hoi an to hanoi.

The bikes were in very good conditions and we had no problems what so ever.

When we got off the beaten track the local Vietnamese were amazed at our bikes and had never seen something like that before asking many questions about them.

We had no problem extending our hire which turned out we didn't need. And excellent communication via phone and email

I have no problem at all recommending this company to anybody wanting quality bikes that will go the distance

2  Thank datsun510
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Only 80.000 Dongs a day for an automatic motorbike ! The owner speaks English and French. Better to call him before you get there.

2  Thank Alexandre G
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Hi, everyone!

Shee is one of my best friends, she knows and believes what she's doing,
And I strongly believe that she can give you most special trip for your life!
Don't miss that
BA-Franz
from Ultimo, Sydney

Regards

2  Thank Titoamical
Reviewed July 25, 2017

My girlfriend and I want to Motorvine to rent a 150cc Honda dirt bike, but the girl sitting at the office was both rude, arrogant and they wanted 34 USD per day - we declined!
At Vespa tour we rented the same bike for 17USD per day, and it was in great condition. The owners husband checked and serviced both brakes the day before just to make sure everything was OK. We later rented a 135cc scooter for a week and paid only 80.000 VND per day (~3,5 USD). The owner and her husband are very honest and nice people - for the first time in Vietnam we didn't feel that people was just trying to rip us off.

150cc, 250cc, 400cc and 450cc dirt bikes are available (Honda) - price range from 17-45USD per day, but can probably be negotiated a little if renting for several days. Tours are also available.

We HIGHLY recommend this place!

Date of experience: July 2017