“Hoi An to Hue trip”

S Hoi An Motorbike Tour
Ranked #80 of 180 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: S-Hoi An Motorbike Tour organizes motorcycle tours which gives you a feeling of adventure. Not only do we pride ourselves in driving safely, we also bring you the real Vietnam. By this, we mean staying in fresh, busking in beautiful and impressive scenery, discover country dwellers' life and real Vietnamese character culture which are unavailable to tourist areas
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing day with Khan and three other guides driving the Hai Van Pass. Khan is a super funny guy and always wanted to take the best photos for us! His English is very good and he can tell a lot from the area
It was a great trip and I can definitely recommend this company!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"tours"
"photos"

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend had a truly amazing experience riding behind Giang and Khanh on their Honda 125cc's. We wanted to get from Hoi An to Hue and decided to go with them instead of taking the bus because we wanted to ride through the Hai Van pass.

The day turned out to offer way more than we expected. The guys are truly lovely, down to earth and really funny. We started out by stopping by the marble mountains (or as Khanh taught us: the dive elements mountains). After that we rode through the Hai Van pass stopping for pictures and continued to a waterfall where we had a swim. We also had a super tasty lunch at a little village and made friends with the local people.

After lunch we continued for Hue. We stopped to visit an oyster farm, a fishing village (fantastic experience) and the most beautiful green rice fields imaginable.

The ride gave a good insight into the real Vietnam, the way of life and the natural beauty of the country. The guys really knows a lot and can answer any questions you might have along the way. They are superb drivers and also happen to be great photographers, so when we split up in Hue i was left with a big collection of cool pictures on my phone:)

If you're travelling between cities or if you're in a city and want to go on a day tour, I can strongly recommend going with S-Motorbike Hoi An! Me and my friend had one of the best days of our trip and made memories that will last a long long time.

Thanks for everything!

Sincerely, Fredrik

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

If you are going from Hoi An to Hue, make sure you do it with Khanh and Giang. The tour is exceptional.

Except for the Hi Van pass which was stunning, these guys took me and my friend to several interesting sights on the way. For example we stopped at an oyster farm, a fishing village, rice fields and the marble mountains to name a few.

However, the activity I enjoyed the most was when we went to a small waterfall up in the mountains. As soon as we got there we were asked if we wanted to swim for a while and so we did. About twenty minutes later we had a delicious lunch with local people which was such a cool experience.

I definitely recommend going with Giang and Khanh if you're planning on going to Hue from Hoi An. It was so worth it.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

My boyfriend and I wanted to do an 'easy rider' motorbike tour from Hoi An to Hue through Hai Van pass. The manager of our hotel recommended Giang's tour to us, and I'm so glad she did! Giang was great fun and showed us some amazing sights on our route, including a great spot on the beach for lunch. He always offered to take our photos along the way and frequently checked that my boyfriend was ok on his bike as we were riding. He even provided us with full waterproof clothes when it rained heavily!
The tour took around 9 hours in total, which we thought was excellent value for money. He also took us to a gorgeous fresh water pool near to the mountains rather than the touristic spot of Elephant Waterfall...and we were the only people there!
We would highly recommend Giang to anyone wanting to do this route. We had a fantastic ride! Thanks for everything Giang!

LuongDucGiang, Owner at S Hoi An Motorbike Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Hi Beth & Steven!
Thank you so much for your review! Hopefully you have nice trip in Vietnam and great holiday together. You are so cute couple. I look at your photos and I know reason why you have long story, that look very sweet. I was very glad to become your guide and proud to show you Vietnam. Thanks again for your coming and using our service!!!
All the best,