“No massage, no holiday”
Review of Dau Bac Spa

Dau Bac Spa
Ranked #50 of 176 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed December 3, 2017

" No massage, no holiday ". The slogan so interesting to me. I love it!! Because of it and then l came for a massage. Very relaxing had my facial done and reflexology both excellent. The owner was so friendly and accommodating. Spa very clean don't miss If your in Hoi An

2  Thank Lich V
"great service"
"therapist"
"journey"

Reviewed November 23, 2017

We have enjoyed massage all around the world on a weekly basis. After a day of wandering through the beautiful streets of Hoi An, we were ready for a massage but not wanting to journey far from our hotel. We settled on this little place across the street and what a big surprise! The shop is clean and well organized with nice music and a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. That and her staff provided excellent, professional massage that was tailored to our likes. We returned several time during our stay, and we can highly recommend Dau Bac.

1  Thank KhunChutikan
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I have traveled Asia for well over 2 months now, and I've had massages in almost every city on my trip.. I think I have tried it all: outdoors, cheep, high end and luxury massages..
I didn't think much of this place when I passed by, but seriously! The massage I got here was the best I've had, NO DOUBT!
Beside from the massage being in a class of its own. The staff was nice, there was no talking during the massage, and relaxing music playing in the background.
Try this place! If your massage is half as good as mine, you won't be disappointed!

I never write these reviews, but this place really deserved it.

Absolutely amazing!

2  Thank Anders L
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Had a massage here on the last day of my holiday.

Was met by the lady owner (sorry but can't remember her name) who was very keen to ensure my expectations were met and I was satisfied with the massage. The spa is nicely kitted out - clean with fresh, colourful, crisp, quirky decor. It was low-season so there was some scope for negotiation on the price which made my massage very good value.

The massage itself hit the spot. Better than the one I had at White Rose and tailored to my back problem and tight hamstrings! Was very happy with it and the owner popped in form time to time to oversee the therapist and ensure I was satisfied.

I think the main selling point of this establishment is the personal attention and desire to oblige that you receive which is often missing at the larger more established spas. Its good to give something back to the local Hoi An population at grassroots level and if you make a trip to this spa, I am confident you will not leave disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2017