All reviews old town great hotel swimming pool good size recommend this hotel free bikes nice pool shower head welcome drink quiet area stayed here for nights very pleasant stay rooms were very clean big room nice breakfast would definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at Rose Garden hotel for 4 nights and had a really nice stay.
From check in, throughout our stay and at check out all staff were very friendly and accommodating, telling us what there was to do in and around Hoi An, what was nearby the hotel and how to get to the town centre and beach.
Rooms were nice, very good size, large comfortable bed and pillows, shower with plenty of hot water and good air con. WiFi worked well throughout the hotel.
Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Usually buffet style but this became a la carte if guest numbers were low.
Location of the hotel was a 15-20 minute walk to the old town and river where they were many restaurants and bars, and only a short taxi or motorbike ride away from the nearest beach. There were restaurants much closer to the hotel also but these tended to close up quite early.
Highly recommended hotel and I'd certainly stay here again if I'm back in Hoi An in the future and if the price is right.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and friendly staff. Free bikes are available to ride anywhere you wish in Hoi An. The location is great and you'll be hard pressed to find equal quality for the same price.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

As tour leader i come in many hotels. And i have done quiet a few in hoi an. Af all the hotels this is the most dissapointing.
The hotel is nice and comfortable. The rooms are up to date however the cleaning can be better. The toaster looks as it has never been cleaned. The breakfast is reasonable but not what i am used to in hoi an in other 3 star hotels. The staff speaks hardly english but is helpfull.
The room had a bad smell. They arranged it by putting a perfum lamp in it. And they dont follow the rules about the don't disturb sign. I put it on the door so they dont have to make up the room. Everytime they did make up. I don't like somebody coming in the room when i am not there.
Also customer service can be better.
So still some work to do.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was actually better than expected. The room was beautiful and most importantly really clean. The mattress was extremely comfortable. The balcony is spacious. I was on the fifth floor and had a beautiful view of the rooftops. The breakfast was also really good. The staff is friendly. However I will say, the only thing I did not like was that they kept my passport for my 3 day stay. I have traveled all over the world and no one has ever kept my passport. Normally hotels will just make a photocopy. I like to keep my passport with me at all times. I don’t see why that was necessary.
But other than that, I was very happy with my stay here.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful quiet hotel, friendly and helpful staff! Recommended for breakfast and surroundings. It is close enough to the old city and you can hire a bike to get around. Food and a great brewery near by which we loved.

Trip type: Traveled with family