Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great staff, great fabrics

Very professional, great choice of fabrics, listened to me, able to take my ideas and create... read more

Reviewed yesterday
maweir
Victoria, Canada
Amazing service and great quality clothes

We had clothing made at Adong Silk when we were in Hoi An. Nga made a dress and some work trousers... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $78.00
from $74.77
from $19.49
5,242 results
All reviews sales assistant great service wedding dress high quality whole process professional service final product excellent quality finished product piece suit tailoring experience tailor made my girlfriend within hours winter coat dress shirts back home
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

I had two blazers and three shirts done and I am amazed by the outcome. Having visited plenty of other tailors in the past, I can definitely say that my entire experience with A Dong Silk was amazing. Linh greatly welcomed and supported me in finding the best choice with all her experience. Ultimately, a very great overall experience, that will definitely make me come back or even order more things from
home and get it shipped! Thank you very much Linh!

Date of experience: October 2019
ADongSilkTailoring, Người quản lý at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
We are grateful to see your faithful recommendation on our page. This will help to persuade others come to spend helpful experiences with us.
Big thanks will go out to Linh for all the work she did on this order.
Please take note that your measurements are saved on files for online ordering.
We also pleased to welcome you back in the future.

If you do come or any interested friend want to come to our shop please contact us directly at this number (+84) 235 3910 579 or email info@adongsilk.com so that we can arrange FREE PICK UP at any hotel in Hoi An.

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

I initially went in for two suits (one for wedding) and a few business shirts.

I was so impressed by the exceptional quality upon first fitting and Dao’s customer service that I expanded my order to include additional business shirts, an overcoat and a dinner suit ensemble.

Strongly recommend A Dong Tailors for anyone seeking A grade personal tailoring services in Hoi An.

1  Thank strikerwa

Dear Cedric,
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to make your wedding suit. It is very great to read your positive reviews, it keeps us going. We should pay attention on your suit, because it's for your special days. Once we know what our customers need we then give our best to fulfill their needs. We could not took the great job without your cooperation.
Once again, thank you for trusting us, choosing A Dong Silk
Please take note that your measurements are saved on files for online ordering.
We hope to receive your photos from wedding party and look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

Had two business suits and a silk evening dress made up. Dao was professional and accomodating with a good eye for detail. Impressed with the quality of the fabric and the excellent workmanship.

Dear Melanie,
Thanks for taking your time to leave us such a great review.
It is always good for us to hear about customers making clothes and being so impressed with the quality of our product and our staff – Dao. We enjoyed working with you and hope we can continue to have more chances to see you again.

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

I needed to get a suit within two days and they could do it very quickly, I got a really nice suit, the sellers are really nice, it’s not too expensive and they are doing a very good job! I recommend that place to get a suit in Hoi An!

Dear Louis,
Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with us.
We know you did not have a lot of time staying in Hoi An, but you shared that time with us.
The quality of the clothes are what we are all about here and so good to hear you liked them so much.
Please take note that your measurement is saved in our database for online ordering.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

Had a fantastic experience at A Dong Silk! Phung was amazing designing my dresses, one formal and the other casual. She was very welcoming to ideas and designed the perfect dress for me, fit to my size! Would highly recommend visiting A Dong Silk and the amazing service Phung provides!

Dear Nicole,
Thank you very much for the excellent review you sent complimenting our staff – Phuong.
We are happy that your dresses fit you very well and you love them. You will remember us through time you wear them.