Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great staff, great fabrics

Very professional, great choice of fabrics, listened to me, able to take my ideas and create... read more

Reviewed yesterday
maweir
Victoria, Canada
Amazing service and great quality clothes

We had clothing made at Adong Silk when we were in Hoi An. Nga made a dress and some work trousers... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $78.00
from $74.77
from $19.49
5,242 results
All reviews sales assistant great service wedding dress high quality whole process professional service final product excellent quality finished product piece suit tailoring experience tailor made my girlfriend within hours winter coat dress shirts back home
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I were assisted by Linh and Van and were beyond helpful.

Neither of us know much about suits but the design my partner had made fit perfectly! For someone who naturally has a big ass it was well worthwhile getting a suit tailor fit. We had this made within a 36 hour period over three fittings (third was a minor change), so if you ever think you don’t have enough time it is always worth enquiring

I had an evening dress made and after the first fitting I had plenty of confidence to get a second one made. This again was made within 36 hours over three fittings (third was a minor change)

They have iPads there for you to scroll through designs on Pinterest, but if you have an idea in mind it’s best to go in with that as you can go off task looking at different styles very easily. They have plenty of fabrics and colours - however if you are going in with no idea of design then it might pay to check out the fabrics first just so you know what’s on offer

We are from NZ and yes you can get suits cheaper from Hallenstines but the quality of fabric and perfect tailor fit is what you pay for and it certainly shows when you have the final product on. The same goes for the dress, I could find cheaper online but to have it fit perfect in all the right places is again worth the little bit of extra money

All the ladies were very helpful and friendly which is a testament to all Vietnamese people

Date of experience: October 2019
ADongSilkTailoring, Người quản lý at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Dear Gina,
Thank you for taking your time to write the excellent review. It has been our pleasure to work with you and your partner. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your business and we're so happy to hear you were happy with our products, our team and our customer service.
Please take note that your measurements are saved on files for online ordering.
We look forward to welcoming both of you back to our shop.

If you do come or any interested friend want to come to our shop please contact us directly at this number (+84) 235 3910 579 or email info@adongsilk.com so that we can arrange FREE PICK UP at any hotel in Hoi An.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

Great service from the ladies at A Dong Silk. Personally I was looked after by Diem who was fantastic. Excellent eye for details and a great communicator.

Turnaround time for my 2 suits was 24hrs. We went in a few times for adjustments throughout the day to ensure the fit was perfect.

Really happy with the final result.

Couldn't recommend it more.

Thank you Diem!

Date of experience: October 2019
ADongSilkTailoring, Người quản lý at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Dear Jeremy,
Thanks for your great review and great to hear you were so well looked after by the staff – Diem.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed our products and pleased with our service.
We hope that you will receive many good compliments from your friends when being back home.
Please take note that your measurements are saved on files for online ordering.
We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

we had a very good time with Ms Nga.
She is really kind with lovely smile.
As we told then that we didn't have enough time in Hoi An, they made our dresses that we requested within that day.
We rally thank you, Ms Nga!
We're happy with you!
Mari & Maki

Dear Mari $ Maki,
Thank you for your recommendation A Dong Silk on this trip advisor page.
Really good to hear that you had such a good time to work with Nga.
Recommendations like this are really important to us and thanks again for choosing A Dong Silk.
We look forward to welcome both of you back in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

I'd never had anything tailor-made for me before, and went to Hot An specifically to have a suit done for me - and I must say the staff at A Dong Silk were absolutely fantastic. Not only did they listen to all my questions and demands, but they were incredibly helpful and honest, and did an absolutely wonderful job on all the adjustments I requested of them, with the result that I now have two suits and a few shirts that I am really proud of. I'd recommend A Dong Silk and their staff (Diem was particularly hepfu) to anyone seeking quality tailoring at a reasonable price.

Dear Matt,
Thank you for letting us know your exact and actual feedback through the review on Tripadvisor.
And we are very happy to read that you are happy with our service and workmanship.
We always keep our customer needs in our mind and we try our best to provide them services accordingly.
Thank you for remembering our staff – Diem and we are looking forward to hearing from your orders online.

Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

Ms Chau was so helpful in choosing fabrics to make my linen tops and pants. It was all ready to try on in 24 hours! A few tweaks here and there and voila....clothes that fit ME. Can't wait for the weather to warm up at home to wear them. Have been using A Dong for years and they always stand the test of time and washing! They may be a bit more expensive than others..... but you pay for what you get. I will be back.

Date of experience: October 2019
ADongSilkTailoring, Người quản lý at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2019

Dear Sue,
We would like to sincerely thank for the time that you have spent with us. We know you are very busy and much appreciate to let us know that Chau did her great job. I will pass on your kind comments to her. I know she will be pleased to hear them.
We hope that you will receive many good compliments from your friends when wearing them.
We look forward to welcome you back in the future.