“Great quality, great service”

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #2 of 405 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
Sandnes, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great quality, great service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had a suit and a couple of shirts made, and was really happy with the result. The staff were really helpful and attentive to what I wanted, as well as making their suggestions (and not in an intrusive way). I have no problem recommending A Dong Silk.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Runar R
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Runar R
We at A Dong Silk want you to know that we appreciate your positive review on Tripadvisor and we will continue to do all we can to ensure that you receive the best possible service from all our staff.

We are very proud that you've chosen us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the results.

As always, you may reach me at (+84) 510 3 910579 for any service concerns.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Wellington, New Zealand
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

A dong silk are very professional as you would expect and very friendly . I had 5 blouses and 1 jacket made up from clothes I took in to be copied and all were done in 24 hours. Fantastic fast service . The quality was great as well. I have no hesitation in recommending the girls at A Dong silk.

4 Thank nissancar3
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear nissancar3,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvior.

We are glad to receive your recommendation of the quality and fast service. We hope that your will satisfy with the garments made by us. If any assistance and order online, please do not hesitate to contact us by email.

Looking forwards to working with you in the future

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good quality, excellent service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I went to A Dong Silk to get a wool jacket made and was really pleased with the results. I went along with an idea of what I wanted and then also looked at the huge range of photos they have online. I chose something I liked and then the ladies there asked me lots of questions about how I would like the length, fit, pockets, lapels etc. I then chose the material for the outside and lining. I had two fittings, so the finished jacket fitted me perfectly and the quality of the material and the tailoring was first rate. The ladies in the shop were professional and friendly and not pushy at all. Overall it was a really nice experience and I got an awesome tailor-made jacket for $80!

3 Thank Emma B
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Emma B,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

We hope that our product and service will be improved in a better way due to customers' feedback like you

Wishing you a great day

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the place!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about the staff, service and quality at A Dong Silk Tailors...........all I can say is "This is the place" and look no more! There are many, many tailors and shops offering custom tailoring in Hoi An, everyone offering great deals and great service, the reality is that you need to do some research.........sure there are lower prices than at A Dong Silk however this place is full of pros and they are certainly committed to a great end product and happy customers. You get what you pay for! We worked with NNung, a lovely and knowlegeable salesperson that helped us every step of the way. She made the overall experience effortless and we ended beautifully tailored clothing, suits, shirts and more. Not only did Nhung have an interest in our service but every staff member we interacted with including the Manager had an investment in our experience. We would certainly go back to A Dong Silk Tailors. Michael and Kimberley from Canada

1 Thank Cruisers201055
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My friend and I went to A Dong Silk to have winter coats made and ended up leaving with two pairs of trousers, a shirt and two dresses as well. Our sales assistant, Ngoan was so helpful, not pushy and very understanding. We love how all our clothes turned out, they are exactly what we wanted- but better, fit perfectly and are made so nicely. We went back for several fittings and each time Ngoan didn't let us leave until we were happy and all the alternations we needed were made. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Emma B