“This is the place!”

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #3 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about the staff, service and quality at A Dong Silk Tailors...........all I can say is "This is the place" and look no more! There are many, many tailors and shops offering custom tailoring in Hoi An, everyone offering great deals and great service, the reality is that you need to do some research.........sure there are lower prices than at A Dong Silk however this place is full of pros and they are certainly committed to a great end product and happy customers. You get what you pay for! We worked with NNung, a lovely and knowlegeable salesperson that helped us every step of the way. She made the overall experience effortless and we ended beautifully tailored clothing, suits, shirts and more. Not only did Nhung have an interest in our service but every staff member we interacted with including the Manager had an investment in our experience. We would certainly go back to A Dong Silk Tailors. Michael and Kimberley from Canada

1  Thank Cruisers201055
Write a ReviewReviews (3,284)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My friend and I went to A Dong Silk to have winter coats made and ended up leaving with two pairs of trousers, a shirt and two dresses as well. Our sales assistant, Ngoan was so helpful, not pushy and very understanding. We love how all our clothes turned out, they are exactly what we wanted- but better, fit perfectly and are made so nicely. We went back for several fittings and each time Ngoan didn't let us leave until we were happy and all the alternations we needed were made. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had a winter coat, dress and shorts tailored at A Dong Silk. Everything was excellent: service, quality and turn-over time. My sales assistant Nhung was great when helping design and fit the clothes. Everything was exactly what I was after, they are like mind readers and so friendly! Would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Erica M
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We looked at quite a few tailors in Hoi An and settled with A Dong Silk. We couldn't fault the service and professionalism. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable but not pushy. They gave us time and space to discuss/make our choices but were also there to answer any questions. We had 2 fittings each and every time were given cold water and looked after well. The clothes were well finished and travelled well with us as we needed to get 2 suits, a skirt and 3 shirts back to the UK via Hue, Hanoi and Halong Bay!

1  Thank Jenny E
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

There are many tailors in hoi an, I searched a few, but the a dong was one of the best that I came across. I got two dresses made, great selection of material to choose from. The service was great, if you don't have a picture they will look one up for you. Bing who helped me was great, she took my measurements I came back the next day for a fitting, she really listened and really understood what I wanted. The dresses were a perfect fit, I was so delighted with the finished product. A bit more expensive than other tailors, but well worth it.