“excellent service”

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #2 of 407 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“excellent service”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had 2 blazers tailored by Dong, both were excellent quality and a great fit. The tailoring was made enjoyable and no pressure was placed upon us to rush or buy more. They put up with our indecision and last minute changes, i would highly recommend.

1 Thank 57matthew_b
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear 57matthew_b

We’d like to express our thankfulness to your appreciation and welcome you back to A Dong Silk. We are pleased that you continue to shop at A Dong Silk. We are committed to providing you with the best products and services at the suitable prices. As a token of our appreciation for your continued patronage. if any concerns about our product, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: sales@adongsilk.com or tel: +84 0510 3 910579.

Hope to receive your recommendation.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Raleigh, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Trust this PLACE - Excellent!"”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Where to start. It's been a couple of months since we were at A Dong Silk, but I must say that the experience still stands out. My wife and I were in Hoi An in April and had been told my many people that the tailoring was fantastic. Well, we were slightly skeptical at first but broke through the barriers and stopped into this place the day before we were leaving (after 4 days). We had two of the nicest ladies help us out - Ha and Diem. They were absolutely wonderful. Both ladies made sure that all of our measurements were taken properly (3x) and would not let us leave the shop until everything we had made was absolutely perfect. I had two 3pc suits made out of a fantastic cotton fabric that I love and my wife had two dresses as well as a pair of wool/cashmere pants made. After 3-4 fittings they were perfect. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. The only mistake we made was to not have more things made. Don't wait until the last minute like us!

When we go back we will most surely go back to A Dong Silk for more tailoring. None of our friends can believe the quality and the price. Trust me the price is worth it even if it is a bit higher than the rest of the places in town. Come on it's a steal! A 3pc suit hand tailored here in the US would cost me upwards of $1500!! I paid a fraction of that for both. Get all of your nice clothes made here. If you want to support the other little tailor shops in town then please do - because they really are great too. My wife had a custom blazer made at one of the little tailor shops in the old town market - great work again, but the quality wasn't quite as high. Better than anything you'd get at Target or any shopping mall big box stores for sure and a whole lot less.

Don't be skeptical. Keep an open mind. These people are A+ professionals.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mike W
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Mike W,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality tailoring in Hoian. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for this review.

We all try our best to train our staff the commercial procedure and help her to understand that the way they serve customer is the way they would themselves improve the value. So, whenever you come to A Dong Silk, our staff commits bring the best for your expectation.
We enjoy working with you and hope we can continue to have opportunities to work together. If I can be of any assistance in inquiries or discussions about how to meet additional needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your kindness, best wishes to you and your family,

Owner - A Dong Silk
Shanghai, China
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great tailoring”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My partner ordered two three-piece suits and two pairs of trousers from here on recommendation of my brother. They are more expensive than the other tailors but this is defiantly reflected in the service and the quality of the product. My partner can be quite hard work and was determined in what he wanted. The girls were great, they listened, gave their opinions and tried their hardest to make what he wanted. It only took two days and the first fitting was that evening. They defiantly know what they are doing and he now has two suits that could be considered expensive but are defiantly worth it.

1 Thank Kelly G
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Kelly G,

We would like to thank you for making the purchase at A Dong Silk. We appreciate your time spent at our showroom making choices from our collection and hope that your visit was pleasurable. We anticipate that you will enjoy the comfort of our exclusive products at your home.

We value your trust on our business and assure you total customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us for any further information or assistance.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've just had a wonderful experience at A Dong Silk. The staff
was really helpful and knowlodgable. My suit fitted perfectly after
the second fitting and is just stunning. You do pay for what you
get. So don't expect to pay 50 dollars for a suit.

Nhi is an excellent tailor!

1 Thank Duc09876545678
Dear Duc09876545678,
I’d like to express our thankfulness to your appreciation.
We are pleased that you continue to shop at A Dong Silk. We are committed to providing you with the best products and services at the suitable prices. As a token of our appreciation for your continued patronage. if any concerns about our product, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: sales@adongsilk.com or tel: +84 0510 3 910579. Hope to receive your recommendation.

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good job”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have ordered 2 suits and 3 shirts. Very nice and professionnal staff. After the 2nd fitting, it was already good.
Back in France, I'm very proud of my A Dong silk tailors suits and shirts.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pt47-65
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Pt47-65,

We's like to express my thanks to you. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity. We appreciate your high standards, consistent focus, and fine sense of humor.

Thank you for the pleasure of continuing to work with you. We wish you a wonderful day with all good things.

With thanks,