“Great service, quality and price.”

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #3 of 414 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband had a suit and shirt made and I had a skirt copied. My husbands suit turned out so well, it's a great fit and quality. The skirt also turned out perfectly, an exact copy. The staff were so lovely, helpful and knowledgable. We were travelling with my toddler and they spoilt him with treats and computer games whenever we popped in for fittings.

1  Thank TashaAnita
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear customer,

We at A Dong Silk want you to know that we appreciate your positive review on Tripadvisor and we will continue to do all we can to ensure that you receive the best possible service from all our staff.

We are very proud that you've chosen us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the results.

As always, you may reach me at (+84) 510 3 910579 for any service concerns.

Best wishes to you on Christmas time

Best regards

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Found this place because of the BBC program Top Gear.

This was the best tailoring experience I've ever had. They cared more about how the suit fit than I did.

The finished product, which they shipped to my home address in Chicago, was spectacular. And not having to deal with the suits during the rest of my vacation in Vietnam was pretty handy as I was backpacking my way through and didn't want the added weight.

I will definitely be returning to Vietnam in the future, and when I do I will be getting a couple more suits made at A Dong Silk Tailors. Suits I probably don't even need. That's how great an experience I had.

1  Thank Rajeev C

Warmly greeting from A Dong Silk

We are grateful to receive you positive review on Tripadvisor.

Your measurement will be updated on our database. Please do not hesitate to contact us if required.

We do hope to have chance to serve you

Best regards

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Thank you A Dong Silk for the first class tailoring experience I had with you recently. I am living in Ha Noi and A Dong Silk is far and away the best tailor I have encountered. It's a shame they do not have a shop in Ha Noi.

I had five items made all in the one day, even though it was TET and they were probably understaffed. After the initial consultation, it took just two 10min visits to have everything complete and picked up. I was so impressed with the quality and the fit. I have a big bust in comparison to the rest of my body and normally tailors in Vietnam struggle with this, however the staff there knew immediately how to deal with this. Unlike other tailors, they also have a large variety of material - we even bought some extra material from them to use later. Very professional business, can't fault them.

Please please please open a shop in Ha Noi!

I look forward to visiting your shop again on my next Hoi An visit.

Please

2  Thank SJC2612

Dear valued customer,

It has been a pleasure taking care of your coming.

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality tailoring in Hoian. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for the recent order.

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Thanks again,

Owner

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We bought various Business suits for Woman and man, shirts, and a woman dress. Everything was perfectly made within 3 days. We had a very warm welcome by a friendly and Professional Team which supported us in choosing fabrics and during the Fittings. We can highly recommend this Tailor!

Dear valued Customer,
We would like to say thanks for your positive review.
We believe that the first you have placed with us, you will be satisfied what have done. We have quality management system ISO 9001 – 2008 and measurement control system. So, we’d like add you measurement in our data. You will find, we are sure, the quality of the product and the advantages of the system exactly by order online.
We hope the service which we have done will be so satisfactory.
Sincerely

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I got a range of skirts and work and casual tops/shirts made. Thao and Binh were both great in looking after us and also giving advice to make sure fabrics matched style of clothes etc. quality looks great and prices were very cheap by Australian standards.

1  Thank Rebecca255100

Dear valued customer,

Firstly, we would like to express sincere thanks for your positive review.

We all try our best to train our staff the commercial procedure and help her to understand that the way they serve customer is the way they would themselves improve the value. So, whenever you come to A Dong Silk, our staff commits bring the best for your expectation.
We enjoy working with you and hope we can continue to have opportunities to work together. If I can be of any assistance in inquiries or discussions about how to meet additional needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hope to serve you at A Dong Silk,