“Bespoke suit” 5 of 5 bubbles

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #2 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bespoke suit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I known A dong silk thanks to Tripadvisor and was very satisfy with their service and quality of my bespoke suit. Do not waste your time at other tailor in Hoi An, just come to A Dong Silk to see their unique. Highly recommend.

1 Thank jackwilliam1012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very satisfying experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I had the full range created for us - suits, shirts, dresses and everything was top quality. We had the time to have adjustments made in a leisurely fashion which enhanced the experience. You might be able to find cheaper but I would think it would be difficult to find better. Best part was that the staff actually managed to convince me that I looked great in my tailored suit!!

3 Thank Peter V
Titchfield, Hants
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great service, Great product.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I visited A Dong Silk in October 2012 - I had several outfits made, one silk dress and jacket for my sons wedding. Excellent selection of fabrics and beautifully made clothes, some from own designs and some copied from photographs.
My husband had a suit and shirt made for £72. Measured 10am and tried on at 6pm - again, beautifully made.
The staff are friendly, knowledgable and fun and they keep you supplied with chilled water throughout!
Best selection of fabrics I saw anywhere.

4 Thank Bartlett50
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear valued customer,

Firstly, please send greetings to your son for his wedding:”when you two shall hold hands, I pray to God that, may you never have to take them apart. Have a wonderful married life filled with joy, care and passion"
We are pleased to see your trust in us. All of your measurements will be updated in our database; so, do not forget whenever and wherever you are, you can order more favorite clothes on our website or social networks. Join with us.
Thank you for your review.

Best regards

Owner
Doha, Qatar
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent service, friendly and professional staff, great choice of fabric”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Having heard so much about the vast amount of tailors available in Hoi An we were relieved to come across A Dong Silk Tailors by way of recommendation from our hotel. We had the pleasure of meeting Van and Bui Phuong who were a fantastic help decided what fabric to choose and what styles we wanted for our clothing. We had an idea of what clothes we were wanting made but also very helpful was the laptops that they have available in the shop to help with showing what we were looking for exactly. After a few fittings to get the perfect fit, the clothes were finished to a very high standard and even a last minute order from my husband was no trouble. Keep up the great work!

3 Thank Kiwi_in_Qatar
ADongSilkTailoring, Owner at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear valued customer,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing A Dong Silk. We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together.

If you have any questions about our maintenance or service, we invite you to call us immediately at +84 510 3910579 or emailing us, we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your reliability.

Best regards

Owner
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why would you go anywhere else?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

A Dong silk was recommended to my partner Kriss and I by our hotel. The whole experience was a breeze - we were completely looked after from the first day. Kriss had four suits made (each with two pants) and four shirts. They were exceptional quality particularly when compared to what else we saw when walking around Hoi an. I had a blazer and pants made and they copied two tops and a jacket for me (they also repaired one of my jackets at no cost to me). Although my pieces were relatively basic I still had four fittings and the girls were perfectionists making sure every detail was just perfect. Kriss had at least two girls fitting him at a time and the tailor came to the fittings on almost every occasion.

The prices were incredibly reasonable for the quality of the fabric. We were served by My Phuong and Bu Phuong who were like our mothers, looking after us at each fitting and making sure the clothes were perfect. For us A Dong silk was a no brainer - it was easy, quick, excellent quality and well priced - we're already planning our next trip!

1 Thank Rebecca L