“Yum yum yum ”
Review of MIX Restaurant

MIX Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 1,188 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Yummy! What a feast. My family and I enjoyed the mix mix and it was perfect for 4 hungry adults. Fantastic service and lovely location. A great stop if you feel like some yummy seafood and meats bbq’d. A great Christmas Eve BBQ lunch.

Also, the free dessert was delicious!

Date of visit: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,702)

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Great service, great food. The vegetables were fresh. The Souvlaki excellent. We stopped by for lunch and also met the owner who was very nice. Definitely will be one of our go to spots when we return to Hoi An

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Food was incredible but the server let me know as I was about to pay that they don’t take credit cards. Wasn’t posted anywhere, and I had to leave the restaurant for 10 minutes to find an ATM while my wife waited.

Very disappointing end to an otherwise great meal.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

This place is definetelly the best greek food and food in general i have eaten in Vietnam...The hosts are amazing ,warm and very friendly...The service is excellent and very proffessional...The restaurant is very clean and at western standards...
As a Greek Expat i always crave for home food and in every country outside Greece i tried this is the best Greek food ever...Its in only in par with Greek good you get in Greece... Definitely No 1 choice in Vietnam...

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Best souvlaki I have had in a long time... and I am Greek!

Both the chicken and pork souvlaki skewers are well marinated and very tasty.
Feta is imported from Australia and very good. I honestly ate better at Mix than I do in many restos in Greece.

We live in Bali and have been in Asia for a while, so finding a place where we can eat something more substantial than noodles, rice and vegetables was a welcome change.

Highly recommended.