Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best service and Brazilian wax

I was having trouble finding a spa that offered a full Brazilian wax but luckily came across Citrus... read more

Reviewed today
Susan M
Very thorough and friendly

I made an oppointment to get my legs and armpits waxed. They were very welcoming and friendly and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MayanP11

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $16.42
More Info
from $32.20
More Info
1,124 results
All reviews yogurt vietnamese massage bamboo massage welcome drink foot bath brazilian wax luxury pedicure bikini wax herbal tea salt scrub massage therapist amazing massage foot soak hot stone fell asleep head massage relaxing massage
Selected filters

Excellent massage, excellent!
I read about this place on trip advisor and when I rode by on my bicycle, decided to check it out!
I ended up getting an eyebrow wax and 90 minutes Vietnamese Massage! Both excellent!
It starts out with foot bath and tea, cold cloth which was much needed. Ended in 90 minutes of bliss, fell asleep and woke up to my hair beautifully French braided.
Before leaving another drink and some yoghurt!
I don’t know how I got back to hotel but had a nap afterwards.
Highly recommend Citrus Heath Spa.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

The massage was amazing, and service is incredible. Very friendly staff. :) I would choose to go back here!

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

The ladies here are very sweet and accommodating. They picked a big group of us up from our home stay and got right to work. My favorite part was the hot stone massage! They even braided our hair, sang happy birthday to our friend with a cake and gave us yogurt and tea at the end.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Citrus Spa was so amazing!! I came with a group 10 friends and they took such good care of us. They went above and beyond to make us feel cared for. I had the detox package and left so satisfied! All the women working were exceptional. I really recommend!! Also the yogurt was so gooooood!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

This is the second time I have been to the Citrus Spa. I had injured myself and Thuy gave me a hot stone massage. I felt so much better. Today she gave me a Vietnamese massage which relieved my neck strain from long hours on the computer. Not only are the massages expert, but the staff is gracious and inviting. Xuan speaks English fluently and is a wonderful person. Prices are great for the service you receive. I also added a pedicure and now both my toes and body are happy!