“Excellent Service and Price”
Review of Hoi An Locals

Hoi An Walking Tour
Ranked #26 of 58 Transportation in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hoi An Locals Travel & Transport offers Hoi An Local Tours, Hoi An Private Tour and Hoi An Deluxe Group Tour. We also provide transfer service by private car in Hoi An, car rental in Da Nang, car hire in Hue and other cities in Vietnam. Beside that, as a expert local man bases at the destination of Hoi An we also offer local tours in Vietnam as well.
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Hoian locals arranged our airport transfer when we arrived in Hue and again our transfer from Hue to Hoi An. The airport transfer worked wee. Our flight trip me changed a week before and I advised Mr Tom of the revised time. the driver was there to meet us so communication had worked well.

The driver for the transfer to Hoi Ann arrived on time and took us to all the normal tourist stops en route. He also included a stop at a tailor we wanted to visit.

Altogether highly recommended

"hoian"
"tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2017

My friends and I booked Hoian Locals for the food tour. Our tour guide had an excellent knowledge, professional English. The driver is very friendly and enthusiastic who gave us the safe trip in Hoian.
Next time, I will definitely contact with Hoian Locals again.
Thank you.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

We booked a Basket boat tour with Mr. Tom. Our tour guide on that day was Mr. Binh. He is really funny and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful afternoon at Cam Thanh Commune. That was the experience that we never forget.
Thank you Mr. Tom and Mr. Binh!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank mylinh300696
Reviewed January 3, 2017

A wonderful day tour by private car. My family had a excellent trip with Hoi An Locals. The Staff is awesome . Very friendly Driver , the excellent tour guide with fluently English, deep knowledge and very funny. My journey was splendid. I will use this service in the next time. Also, I will suggest My friend to choose this company if they want to visit Vietnam.

Date of experience: January 2017