Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $35.00
from $46.16
from $46.16
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2017

My friends and I booked Hoian Locals for the food tour. Our tour guide had an excellent knowledge, professional English. The driver is very friendly and enthusiastic who gave us the safe trip in Hoian.
Next time, I will definitely contact with Hoian Locals again.
Thank you.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

We booked a Basket boat tour with Mr. Tom. Our tour guide on that day was Mr. Binh. He is really funny and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful afternoon at Cam Thanh Commune. That was the experience that we never forget.
Thank you Mr. Tom and Mr. Binh!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank mylinh300696
Reviewed January 3, 2017

A wonderful day tour by private car. My family had a excellent trip with Hoi An Locals. The Staff is awesome . Very friendly Driver , the excellent tour guide with fluently English, deep knowledge and very funny. My journey was splendid. I will use this service in the next time. Also, I will suggest My friend to choose this company if they want to visit Vietnam.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed November 22, 2016

My boyfriend and I had a excellent trip with Hoian Locals. Very good driver, driving carefully, lots of interesting stop and good price. Moreover, I book easily by email with Mr.Tom, he was helpful and friendly, extremely polite and thoughtful. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 11, 2016

A friend suggested me this company for my vacation in central Vietnam. I booked with them a package 7 days tour to visit Hoi An, My Son, Da Nang, Hue and Phong Nha. Mr. Tom - the operator was friendly and helpful. He answered all our questions and supported us during the tour. Mr. Binh was our tour guide on this time. He was really an expert local tour guide with fluently English, deep knowledge and funny. My trip was wonderful. I will use the services of this company in the next time. Also, I will suggest them to my friends who would like to visit Vietnam.

Date of experience: May 2016