“Interesting low priced Vietnamese- Greek style restaurant”
Review of Greek Souvlaki

Greek Souvlaki
Ranked #72 of 997 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: Very delicious, cheap,good quality and we can delivery for you from 10 am to 8:30 pm everyday ( please call me or send messenger)
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Low priced cosy small restaurant where you xan eat something else than only noodles and rice. They are baking here fresh pita bread and have real feta as well. Greek salad is recommend. They have Dalat wine per bottle what a lot of wine drinking people do not like but take the red one for only VND 105.000. Female owner speaks English and is very kind. I went back for 3 times now and had a good fresh dinner. Interesting street as well with lot of small stores.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Really delicious Greek food without the extortionate price that is common in Hoi An. Run by lovely couple and their sweet son! Will be back

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Really great food! The chicken souvlaki is incredible! The sauce was really good. The owner is also very friendly with a nice smile.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I worked in a Greek taverna for many months so we know how a Greek Souvlaki should taste. This is it. Right down to the soft handmade Pitta bread and the thin tzatziki that is drizzled over the marinated pork. Well done guys! You have nailed Greek food in Hoi An :)

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We came here on our first night based on trip advisor reviews and we really weren’t disappointed. I had the pork souvlaki and it was that good I ended up having another one. Very reasonably priced, you need to try it if you’re in hoi Ann!