“An excellent restaurant ”

Good Morning Vietnam
Ranked #182 of 1,230 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited there on our first day, came back every evening during our vacation.
exceptional restaurant, great service, even better food.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,812)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I go to this restaurant all the time i visit Hoi An, the ingredients they use are so genuine and tasty and portions are generous.
The Italian owner, Luca, is always incredibly friendly! He knows how to cook authentic meals and always makes sure to deliver quality to the table.
Staff are nice and attentive.
If you feel like traditional Italian food at a good price this is definitely the place to go!
Thanks Luca!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a sleepless night at a previous hostel we panic booked alternative accommodation at about 4am. We arrived to good morning Vietnam at about 9am and to our great surprise were told the room was ready and we could check in 4 hours early! The lady at reception was so helpful explaining everything in the area and showing on a very detailed map where this all was. All this aside, the place is in the most amazing location for exploring Hoi An- right by the old town but off to a side street so as to remain peaceful. The room was bright and spacious and the breakfast was perfect. We are so happy we stayed here as especially for a for a second choice, it turned out exactly what we needed.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

I went 2 times and last was for take away the food ..a simple order of spaghetti with tuna ,,simple right ??
Just after order and having a drink while they made the food they wanted to make me pay and they insist with very rude mood..after 30 minutes I got my spaghettis and they made a mistake so I had to wait again ...another 30 minutes !!!!! I’m not kidding, there was only 2 tables and they were already eating ,,I’ve been working many times in restaurants and I’m sorry, my order can take 5 minutes as maximin.
Finally, they saw my kids falling asleep while we had to wait 1 hour and no sorry ,nothing,..very stupid mood from the service and the boss who saw everything.
I never will back .
The food is ok, but European prices,,don’t expect Asian price .

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for great pizza and friendly service this is the place to go. They offer a good selection of pizza at very reasonable prices. The pizza crust is thin and light and the toppings are fresh.

Get a table near the road and watch the works go by