“Great Authentic pizza”

Good Morning Vietnam
Ranked #74 of 777 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bulli, Australia
“Great Authentic pizza”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We came here to enjoy something a little different from the usual Vietnamese fare. An appetizer of a tomato capsicum soup arrived complementary. We ordered a bruschetta which was a little different to the way we normally have it ,but nice all the same. Also had a margarita, pepperoni and ham and pineapple pizza.

It was so enjoyable that we came back a few nights later.

Would recommend it to travellers.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Stavanger, Norway
“Ok Pizza in Hoi An”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

After weeks of travelling in Vietnam and eating local food we wanted to have a pizza and we found this Italian place. The pizza was really just ok and the prices were not the cheapest for Hoi An.

Auckland
“We LOVED this place!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Amazing food, great service and WILL DEFINITELY return! We ate here each night during our 3 night stay in Hoi An and just loved it - the pizza, the pasta, the wine were all fantastic and just what we felt like after eating Vietnamese food for two weeks. Beautiful Italian food that we could not fault - by the last night the staff knew us and the owner came up and chatted to us :) If you go to Hoi An go to Good Morning Vietnam - you won't be disappointed!

Visited May 2014
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“It was like being in Italy”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

What a great find this restaurant was.

I think it is the only authentic Italian restaurant in Hoi An, with an Italian owner, who is just wonderful and an Italian chef.

The menu is quite extensive, but I didn't find the exact pasta dish I wanted, so I asked the owner and explained what I was looking for and it arrived in a matter of no time at all.

There were many customers who were Italian and I think many were regular customers.

I felt as if I was in an Italian restaurant in Italy, with the beautiful decor and sparkling wine glasses.

What a great experience and one which I will repeat before I leave Hoi An.

A MUST to visit if you like Italian cuisine.

Well done everyone. I will be back

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good for a chain”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ate here one of the nights we stayed in Hoi An.

Craving something other than the Vietnamese food we had been devouring, we decided to try this place.

The food was of a good standard for an Italian chain and more authentic that I might have expected given its location. We enjoyed our bruschetta, gorgonzola risotto and spicy sausage pasta but was surprised to find capers in the bruschetta (?) not sure if this is standard but would have preferred more balsamic vinegar.

Finished off with vanilla gelato which was lovely.

I would say the food is good but nothing outstanding - enjoyable for a break back into Western food if you've been travelling for a while!

Visited July 2014