Yaly Couture - Nguyen Thai Hoc branch
Review Highlights
Great service, great clothes

I visited Yaly's only planning to get a couple shirts during a 48hour stay in Hoi An, the shirts... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Chimericwhimsy
Handmade tailor shop

We had 2 shirts & a pair of trousers made. We were helped by Kayla - she helped us choose fabrics... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Helen R

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $16.42
from $19.49
from $39.00
from $67.50
1,570 results
All reviews great service recommended yaly within hours high quality whole process final fitting sales assistant tour group attention to detail thank you so much tailored suit tailor made piece suit excellent quality minor adjustments end result my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our entire experience at Yaly took only 28 hours - 4:00 PM on day 1 for the first set of measurements and everything was completed by 8:00 the following evening. In that time they made a 3 piece suit (jacket, skirt, pants) for one of our daughters and a professional business dress for the other daughter. We had two intermediate fittings on the second day to make sure the suit fit properly. Everything was very smooth and the service was fast and very polite.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Yaly C, Người quản lý at Yaly Couture - Nguyen Thai Hoc branch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

A huge thank you from all of us for giving us a positive review.

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service This gives us all an extra boost of enthusiasm to keep our commitment to ensuring our clients have the ultimate guest experience.

We'd like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements on record, so you can enjoy shopping online from the comfort of your home.

We hope that your daughters will enjoy wearing the new clothes and look forward to seeing all you again in Hoi An!

With warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliant service, clothes ready in no time excellent quality and super fit....staff very friendly and helpful

Date of experience: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of our service and products.

We hope that you will enjoy wearing your new clothes and would like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements on file in the next 3 years.

Thank you for your support and wish you all the best,

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I went to see Susan at this shop for three dresses, two long and one short, I was very particular and fussy, Susan was amazing, more than accommodating, was happy to oblige with my requests and by the second fitting I was 110% happy with my dresses and at a VERY good price!
I highly recommend going to this shop, absolutely incredible what these ladies can do! Thank you!

Date of experience: January 2020
Yaly C, Người quản lý at Yaly Couture - Nguyen Thai Hoc branch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you from all of us at Yaly Couture to you for taking the time to write this review.

Thank you for your special mention of Susan, she is really very happy and proud to be mentioned here. We’re pleased to know that you found her job amazing.

We’d like to remind you of our policy of saving your measurements for up to 3 years so you can enjoy shopping online and the comfort of your home.

Enjoy wearing your new dresses!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

My tour guide recommended Yaly I ended up getting a suit Which was great. Dolis helped me through the whole process and she was amazing

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review on our Trip page

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your experience with Doris, she's really happy and proud to be mentioned here.

We would like to remind you of saving your measurements on file, so you can shop online from the comfort of your home. Hope to have more opportunities to serve you again in the future.

Enjoy wearing your new suit!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I went to make a dress in the tailorshop of Yaly!
Susan was the girl who helpt me, she was great, understood what I want for a dress! Die was kind en friendly en helpt me in a Professional way!!!
I am do happy with my silk dress!
Many thanks to you, Susan tot or your help!!!

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review and sharing your tailoring experience which the other clients will find helpful.

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with assistance of Susan and the quality of our products.

We hope you enjoy wearing your new dresses and look forward to welcoming you again one day!

Enjoy your day ahead,