“Over-night trip on Cham Island”
Review of Cham Island Diving

Cham Island Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Very good opportunity to get out of tourist path with scuba diving, snorkeling and overnight camping on Cham island Marine Park. From beginners to certified divers, you are all welcome. PADI Courses from Open Water Course till Dive Master. With our multilingual team of PADI Instructors ( English, French, Spanish, Italian,German and Vietnamese) enjoy a day out and splash into the beautiful underwater world. No troubles, make bubbles!
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The service provided by the company and the family on the island were great. The snorkelling spots we lovely (not Great Barrier reef but interesting); loads of star fish everywhere. The food provided on the island was superb. When I signed up for the overnight trip I thought there would be other people staying on the island; unfortunately there weren't. This is obviously not the fault of the Dive centre but it was a little bit more isolated and remote than I was expecting... I'd recommend checking if anyone else is staying! Having said that, a completely empty beach all to yourself as the sun is coming up is worth the lack of sleep the night before (almost!)

1  Thank Sarah-and-Tristan
There are newer reviews for Cham Island Diving

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I think there are other dive trips out of Hoi An but this is the one that uses the big local wooden boats so the crossing to the island is spacious and comfortable. There are free snacks, coffee, tea and fruit on board because after swimming you can get hungry. We were given a wet suit and all the gear for snorkelling or diving. We snorkelled and one of the dive masters was with us the whole time in the water. He was like a mother duck with his ducklings, keeping an eye on all of us. Very reassuring. Anchored at two different dive locations then went to the beach where a wonderful banquet was laid on for lunch. There was time after lunch to laze in a hammock, snorkel from the beach or climb the rocks before the boat headed back to harbour. We when to Cham Island a second time with the same group and did a home stay in the fishing village. Thanks to GO TRAVEL Hoi An for organizing everything for us.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I come from Ho Chi Minh City, working in a Bank, and I decide to go Hoi An for holiday for hom nay!!!!
I very scared water, but i met in Hoi An a former french customer who open an account in my companie, 4 years ago....He told me coming with him diving on Cham island diving center.
He was so friendly...and maybe good speaker. So i say OK!!!
What a surprise to have the very good better day of holiday in my life!!! I don t know swiming, and i decide to try diving in the water!!! So scared!!!
The team in the boat is very take care you, and a vietnamese boy explain me in Vietnamese language what i need to do to go diving with the Phap teacher.
It was a little bit difficult at the begining, because me not swiming, but the teacher do everything good to me be very fun under water!!!! It s so amazing, fishes, muc, colours....
After this, me very tired...and we go on Cham island beach. Overthere, we eat a very good sea food with all tourist from every countries in the wolrd, and we have relax time on the private beach. You can meet many friendly poeple and the team is very take care you all the time, with very friendly feeling.
i don t know before, i can have so relax time when you don t know swimming and me can diving!!!!
Thank you to every body!! ! tramber, Mang, Sii, Zidane and the other!! I m always scare water, but to have holiday with you is very funny!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good trip with this diving center (snorkeling). It is a bit more expensive but that pays of. Two diving/snorkeling places where there are no other tourists. A nice lunch at a beach where are no other tourists either. Equipment was good.

1  Thank 656DanielK
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Well organised operation and friendly staff. Half price compared to resort organised tours. Toilet on the boat was hideous and the facilities in the Island Only slightly better. The instructors were great especially Dino who was very enthusiastic and friendly and gave a good briefing.He showed us two great sites even though the visibility was not the best at this time of the year. Dino also gave us some great tips on local eating. The equipment supplied was ok although my BCD had a leak so make sure you check before going into the water. Good operation. Would use them again if I come back.