Hoang Trinh Hotel
$155
$176
$81
Agoda.com
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
$182
$168
$85
$71
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$149
$117
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$80
$65
$144
$122
Priceline
All reviewscoconut cakestea and biscuitsold townon arrivalhot waterfree dinnerfriendliest stafffriendly hotelfresh fruitrooms are cleanguest housethe ground floorbreakfast was amazingstayed here for nightsjapanese bridgelovely staffbreakfast was included
Reviewed February 9, 2013

You're greeted with a friendly smile and a welcome drink & snack. You get used to snacks (fruits, muffins) since they're offered to you daily at no extra cost. Receptionist is also ready to make any calls and bookings for you and is generally very helpful. English is decent.

Rooms were very spacious, but our room (105) had a lot of mosquitoes which entered into the room through ventilation pipe and sewer. Room's fan was very noisy, and since the room was downstairs right next to the entrance of the hotel, privacy was a bit limited and noise level could have been a bit lower. There's a nice restaurant upstairs with fair prices (generally a bit lower than in the Old Town), but expect that not all items are available and you might hear about this after other person has already got his/her meal.

The location is excellent, 2 min walk from the Old Town, lot of cafes, restaurants and spas are just around the corner.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sathamoth
Reviewed February 8, 2013

All the reviews are correct. Lovely little family run business just outside the main town. We had room 206, it was cluttered with nowhere to put luggage, 2 beds were in our room, there was no shower curtain, no sheet to cover us at nit but we loved it. Breakfast was plentiful, and the staff were friendly and courteous. Hoi An was lovely and should have stayed longer than our 2 days. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are average. Comfortable, quiet. The location is very convenient to Old Town and the Japanese Covered Bridge. The service is great, always with a smile and extremely helpful. But what really sets this place apart from the rest is the breakfast which is included at no extra charge. The food is excellent. I ordered 2 breakfasts for myself as I couldn't decide between the huge fresh fruit platter or an omelet with potatoes and a fresh baguette. Also, great Vietnamese coffee! I hated to leave and would definitely stay again next time I am in Hoi An.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed for four nights at Hoang Trinh Hotel, from the minute we arrived we felt welcome. Madam An and her wonderful team are always there to help when needed.
The location is quiet and a short easy walk into the Unesco Village. The room are large and our room had lovely large bath with shower. Its great value with a lovely breakfast included. We will always stay at Hoang Trinh and feel like part of the family!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had booked this hotel in April of 2012. We were so excited about staying here after reading the reviews.
So when we arrived and there was no one at the airport to meet us as planned.....my heart sank.
It all worked out in the end and I am not going into it because of that, but the short of it is that I emailed then in october to tell them of a flight change that the airline made...and they replied.
However they did not read it properly and so when we didn't land, they let our room out to walk in's.
After my refusing to go or be downstairs ( can be musty through flooding), I finally got through to them that perhaps they could move the walk in's and not us and then we could have our booked room...this is finally what happened. All of The staff were genuinly very upset about it.
So if the walk in's are reading this (they were offended to be moved downstairs and rude).....then tough, we had it booked for 9 months and it wasn't our fault.
The reason I started with this is so that you should all send a couple of emails and get them to acknowledge any flight changes or changes of any kind that you inform them of so it doesn't happen again.
Anyhow I shall move on to our stay..which was wonderful.
The rooms are very small and so we lived out of our suitcases, but this was a small price to pay for such a fabulous little gem of a hotel. Actually when I say rooms....I should say our room (204) and perhaps 206 which is the same apparently, room 203 was large ish as it only had the double bed.
The room was cleaned perfectly every day.
The beds were very hard, but I like that.
It was a little noisy first thing in the morning but we just giggled and called it our upstairs downstairs hotel.
The service all round was amazing. We got back from being out each day and were greeted with either a smoothie or a platter of pineapple or biscuits.
They provide you with umbrellas.
We were invited to the free dinner which was also fabulous. I think this must be done weekly as some guests to ours had been to one already.
Anything we wanted to know, the staff found out for us. They were always ready for a chat.
They have security which was pacifying.
The breakfast was absolutely amazing YUM. Best food in Hoi An.
We were given going away gifts too and so just as well that I had taken little token gifts from Australia as we wanted to give back somehow. @US$28 a night for the 3 of us, we were appreciative at finding such cheap accomodation after being away for almost a month.
The hotel is a short walk into town where we changed money at a little bank just through the traffic lights on the other side of the road.
Its a short walk from the old Japanese bridge too coming in from the other direction. Just before you get to the hotel is a little pharmacy if needed.
The hotel has a little family tailor too so if you want something made, that's a handy option.
We will definately be back to this hotel and were very sad to go. I must say though if we were not there at christmas (Dec/jan) when it's cool, I would stay in a hotel with a pool as it would be too hot to stay there without one. But that's my opinion, when it's hot, we like a pool.
Not a problem at this time of year though and the air con and fan worked very well if it got humid during the day.

Room Tip: I liked rooms 204, 206 (probably better being at the front view wise) both with 2 beds, double and single.(and 203, larger, if there was just a couple). Or go up to third floor. AVOID ground floor which is first floor as in October/November when it floods, those rooms flood and so it gets musty.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family