I parked my car on the parking lot, which is very big and free and entered the lobby. The loby was breathtaking, the service was excellent. The rooms were very big and as was the bathroom that was also very modern. The beds were very big and comfortable. The Gym was ver big, modern and complete. When i stayed at the hotel the inside pool was broken because of a storm so i couldn't use it. The outside pool is not very deep so its difficult to swim but is very big which is good because the hotel is always full.
The breakfast is very good although is very expensive and the food from the restaurant is razonable cut there are good offers.
The building is lovely, very modern.
The wifi does not work well on the loby and for having internet on the room you need to pay a high price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort. A looking point over the calm beaches and soft breezes of this destination listed as World Heritage Site by Unesco due to its rich history.Nestled in the residential neighbourhood "Real de San Carlos", a peaceful area just 5 minutes from the historic quarter and harbor. Just 45 minutes from Buenos Aires by ferry, or a 2-hour drive from Montevideo, Uruguay´s capital City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Colonia Golf Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Sheraton Colonia Golf And Spa Resort
- Sheraton Colonia Del Sacramento
- Sheraton Colonia Hotel
- Colonia Del Sacramento Sheraton
- Sheraton Colonia Golf & Spa Resort Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento