“Caution! Tourist trap”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

If I were you I wouldn´t go to "Mercosur". Even though we were well treated by the attendant, who was very friendly, the food was awful. We ordered the "rodízio" and it was definetely not a good idea: we ate worse for the most expensive price on the menu. Really doesn´t worth your time and your money.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,902)

Reviewed June 8, 2013

On a beautiful May day, we didn't feel like searching out the perfect restaurant. This one was a perfect place to relax and sit outside. We ordered a pineapple pizza just for laughs, and were delighted by the huge rings of fruit and the tasty cheese. The placemat offers local history in three languages.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We has a beer and a pizza here. Both were good and quick. Nothing outstanding but still good food for the money.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've been a couple of times to this restaurant because they have really good dishes and drinks. The place has a perfect location in downtown and they have reasonable prices as well.
However, the service is really bad. The last time I went there, there were very few customers, and they made us wait for 15 minutes to bring us the menu and 25 minutes to take our order! and they didn't even took it because we were very hungry and tired of waiting, so we just left.
I don't get it because we could see like 4 or 5 waiters who were not busy, they were just talking, and they saw us there waiting for someone to take our order...

If you are a very patient person, I do recommend this place. But if you don't like waiting more than 30 minutes for someone to take your order, don't even think about going to this restaurant.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We arrived in Colonia and this was right up the street form our hotel. The service was slow and non plussed. When out food arrived it was inedible. We paid our bill and left. The waitress came running after us and told us we had not paid enough. I knew specifically what I had put on the table so either womeone walked by and took some of it or what but for the bad service and food I had had enough

1  Thank Robert O