Very clean and quiet hotel. There was free breakfast of cheese, homemade bread, meat, butter, jam, dulce de leche, etc We stayed in one of the rooms by the pool and it was very quiet. The hotel is half a block from the main plaza and the city is very walkable. It's about a 7 minute walk from the Buque Bus ferry from Buenos Aires and about a 10 minute walk from the bus station. We wish we could have stayed longer and relaxed more! It also has a pool patio small yard with chairs - felt like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Posada El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento