We had an awful experience at Los Limoneros, so I can only give it a review that reflects our experience.
1) We got robbed. My girlfriend's brand new shoes were missing when we left. When we called the hotel owner to ask about the shoes, he totally lost his temper and "rudeness" would be an understatement. He insulted and cursed at my girlfriend.
2) The walls are too thin. We could clearly hear what was going on in the room next door.
3) Method of payment did not work. They wouldn't take any of our credit cards despite the fact that they assured us before booking that they would, so we had to drive 20 minutes to an ATM (2 ways). They didn't even give us a receipt.
4) They had a menu and what was actually served to us was 50% of what was offered.
Point #1 was the worst by far. Not only did we get robbed, but also were cursed at. We had a really bad experience at Los Limoneros.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Casa de los Limoneros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Los Limoneros Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- La Casa De Los Limoneros Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento