My girlfriend and I stayed here for just one night in February 2013, in a mixed dorm. We left the next day due to the abominable state of the bathrooms.
- Fairly comfortable beds, although not long enough if you're taller than six feet, just like the rest of South America though.
- The kitchen is well equipped, albeit rather small.
- Breakfast is a little better than your average hostel breakfast, thanks to good bread, a toaster and good coffee.
- The shower was comically small, I am slim but had to stand sideways in it.
- The bathroom was disgusting, sorry but there's no other word for it. An inch of water/urine on the floor at all times and the stench of stale urine in the air. It was unusable. A bathroom as bad as this is unforgivable in a hostel.
In summary, the awful bathrooms alone are reason enough to look elsewhere when staying in Colonia del Sacramento.More
- Free Parking