See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Dilapidated rooms, the receptionist are rude as well as the russian managing the resort.
stinky rooms and not clean. Found different types of hairs on the bed, that only shows that they didn't clean the bed after guested checked out, so disgusting ! We ordered coffee, but never came.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank 453trishad
Kamelia A, Manager at Green House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Ms. Trisha,

Is it rude to ask the client to pay for the a bath towel that he used to clean his shoes and the floor on the balcony?

If there was hair on the bed why didn't you inform the reception before. How come you slept on the bed full of other peoples hair and only after we ask you to pay for the dirty black towel, then you remembered that you had hair on your bed.

We had to replace your towel and our guest will not use it ever after you.
I was just wondering about the towels in your house. Do you use the same one for the floor and for your face

By the way - I am not Russian, but I can say that all our clients from Russia are much more clean than you

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

I like the place it's infront of Sharjah beach nice sea view especially in morning. Having two swimming pools including lawn and sitting area. The staff is really nice so friendly. I enjoyed my stay at green resort. We had all the facilities like other resorts but in less price (great price)....

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Saeed A
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The positive: location is nice, with the beach just across the street. You can enjoy a pleasant walk along the corniche. There's a small mall (Matajer Mirgab) with a Carrefour and a bakery, several coffee shops, and McDonald's about a 15 minute walk away. There are also several local restaurants in the vicinity, including one just a stone's throw away (sample their excellent juices!).

But the "resort" itself? Dirty. Brown water coming out of the faucets. Weird layout. Loud. Uncomfortable beds. Shared bathrooms. Internet usually not working. Cloudy swimming pools (although they did clean both pools at least once during the week I was there). Breakfast was awful (cooked vegetables, noodles, porridge, greasy eggs, bread, instant coffee)... the breakfast room was crowded and chaotic and always smelled so bad--a combination of cooking vegetables and burnt toast, I think. The toaster didn't work well so I think people were always burning it!).

Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Some friends stayed here in November and I got to visit them few times. The rain poured in couple of days while they stayed and water leaked from the roof every where and the cleaning manager did not do anything till one of the guests climbed on the roof and cleaned the drains. Some of the Bangladeshi staff are very friendly and the Filipino staff keep the rooms clean. However, the hotel is so run down it does not feel clean. The Indian maintenance man does not know anything about fixing even basic plumbing problem. I myself stayed here in June and vowed never to go back. If you are not a Russian speaker don't even bother staying here. Its the same for many hotels in Sharjah, but this in particular is even bad. The Russian receptionist has no manners and very rude. If you decide to stay here, go straight to the manager who is very nice.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank SSonar
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Highly disappointed by my stay . .. the first look of the resort seemed perfect.. but a rude welcome at the reception and an unhygienic room was not worth the price we paid. breakfast is terrible .. the only good thing about this place is the location as its just 5 min drive from ajman and bang in front of sharjah beach . stay at you own risk!!

Room tip: room next to the pool seems good!!
Date of stay: September 2013