“Amazing steaks”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 1,345 Restaurants in Sharjah
Reviewed April 17, 2019

This is a nearby place and we love to visit it for our daily cravings of dessert and drinks. I love Applebee’s and it’s steak a lot. Today we ordered Mozzarella sticks, molten triple chocolate cake and dragon beer, it was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019

The food is very nice. Regular Applebee's quality. The location is wonderful, especially if you going to the amphitheater across the road.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Ive been visiting applebees al majaz for some time now. And i can say that they really stood out.They have the most delicious foods, refreshing drinks and most specially the most accomodating and jolly staffs. feels like home indeed. recommended. amazing.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

As a family we usually ate at restaurant to celebrate our achievements and were 1st time to eat in applebees al majaz and we’re very amazed when they served the food hot and very presentable. The taste of the food are really delcious i recommend the ribs and shrimp parmesan steak are the best dish and one of my favorite. I want thank the staff for doing a great job.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Overall I rate my experience 4.5/5.0

Service : The crew is very nice. They greet you as you walk in. Very hospitable and accomodating. They assited me well in ordering my food. They are also insightful about the menu, which makes it easier for you to decide what to order if you're a first timer like me.

Ambiance: It is comfy. The lightning is adequate, tables are placed and arranged accordingly,the seats are comfortable. The music is not too loud, just right for listening. And there's wide screen TV to enjoy. Specially if you're a sports fan

Food: I've ordered "Cowboy Burger", presentation wisely it's great, served hot and not more than 30mins waiting. It's just that for me the patty and coslaw is a little bit bland, but nonetheless the whole dish is delicious. Also the "Oreo Shake", i love it, it's so creamy and the sweetness is not overpowering.

Date of visit: January 2019