Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Free cancellation until 05/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE $20
Expedia.com$44
Priceline$44
StayForLong$48
All reviews carrefour supermarket easy access room was spacious see you soon business trip days stay reception staff nice stay thank you so much special thanks corniche mr hotelier uae mall laundry kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Hotel is actually a very good, very good location. It is clean and pleasant. But then there are some bad things. Staff is very unprofessional, it seems they are from another planet, they do not even understand where they are. And this time it is said about the women's who work there. I asked him about the city or the beach, or other things that interest me, it did not have any answers. Even she can not tell anything by the hotel has to offer.
But for the male staff can only say it better, they know and can suggest several tours, places to visit and give advice. Really was a great pleasure for the male professionalism.

Another very unpleasant thing is that it was written everywhere that the Hotel has a pool. But it is not, it is a lie. It was very sad without the pool.

But for others, I recommend this hotel, because it is worth it. But the problems is everywhere else, more or less.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank gaidarssChris
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah and for your valuable feedback like yours helps us to identify areas of enhancement. We assure you that the problem will be addressed and solved.
Again thank you for your feedback

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Great place to stay if you are on a budget, studio, double and twin hotel rooms or one two and three bedroom apartments. The hotel is above a shopping centre so food shopping without going out in the heat. Closer to Dubai airport than most of Dubai! Be aware though, Sharjah is a dry state, no pubs but you can get to quite a few with a 15 min taxi ride.

Room tip: Ask for a lagoon view
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2015

Dear Valued Guest

We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service which is best in class and a feedback like yours helps us to identify areas of enhancement. We look forward to welcoming you back at Golden Tulip Sharjah and offering you a better stay.

Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is close to qanat al qasba and al majas water front,which offer you a nice place for a morning or evening walk,even though the hotel is in a crowded area. The hotel itself is in a mall with carrefour express. Rooms are kept well with clean toilet , towels etc.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2015

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

Dear Golden Tulip Management

I stayed in this hotel for one night as the hotel is located few blocks from my house. Well, this is not the first time I stay in this property as I usually booked Golden Tulip for my convenience. Water supply in my building was cut thats why i decided to book this hotel. I had one bad experience that I want to share. On the day of my departure, (whilst sleeping) I recived a phonecall from my friend, thats around 4pm the problem in my building will be fixed. So i called immediately the front desk (time unknown - early morning) to ask if it is possible to have a l late check out (calm and polite). THE GUY WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE (Not sure if indian or arabic - no idea at all as Im still sleepy when I called) answered me with a NO NO NO NO NO (looks like commanding a platoon), I rephrased again my request in a more polite manner..Not possible for late check out? And he replied, NO NO NO NO!!. I said okay, call disconnected and went back to sleep. To be honest, I found it very unprofessional and or rude the way he answered me. I dont have right to judge him coz i dont know him personally. But what he did to me is very unacceptable. I AM NOT ASKING FOR A VIP TREATMENT OR VIP SERVICES FROMTHE PROPERTY AS I AM PAYING LESS. I only want to be treated with consideration and respect. He didnt even ask me what time i want to check out before giving me this big NO (as id like to request 1pm late checkout). Its good that I really kept my cool when i talked to him, but if I am not in the mood also... Probably he will get what he deserved. Then i decided to check out at 11am, I asked the 2 ladies in the Receptiob if the hotel is full that day, they said No..then I replied, Ah okay..

As a hotelier, you should know how to value or treat your guests correctly regardless of their race, color etc as they are the one who makes your business going. In customer service industry, saying No is a big No No.. and if youre running out of answer to guest's requests, find an alternative solution to help him/her. But in my case, late check out time is not given but still received a No...

Moreover, i had insect bites at my back when i woke up. I thought, i got it somewhere else but when i was sitting in the bed and reviewing some emails, i saw this tiny minnie insect (please see the attached).

Again, I have nothing againsts the property, i only received this kind of treatment which i believe I dont deserve. I work also in a hotel, i know hows Golden Tulip in terms of occupancy, ADR and REVPAR (but is not important to discuss it here) I hope, trainings will be given to some of the staffs most especially when it comes to customer service.. I will not gonna write a lenghty review, if I am fairly treated.

Thank you and Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Alex

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank BRAUXENT

Dear Mr. Alex,
Thank you for your recent stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah and for your valuable feedback. I regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I would like to reassure you that every possible measure will be taken to ensure that the issues highlighted in your feedback are effectively addressed.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

the hotel staff are not trained how to welcome the guest at all no sense of an eye contact , i waited more than 20 minutes to check in , room was smelling cigarette , three days nobody cleaned my room , reception staff are not well-behaved .

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Angelo255
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

Again thank you for your feedback