Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Free cancellation until 05/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE $28
Expedia.com$44
Priceline$44
FindHotel$57
All reviews carrefour supermarket easy access room was spacious see you soon business trip days stay reception staff nice stay thank you so much special thanks corniche mr hotelier uae mall laundry kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2015

Good hotel, nice breakfast with a view on the lake.
The entrance is a little bit odd but OK.
Everything was fine for me, had no trouble with staff or had no complains about the room or service.
Ideal located to walk around the lake

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
gmgts1, Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2015

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah and for your valuable feedback.
We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service which is best in class and a feedback like yours helps us to identify areas of enhancement. We look forward to welcoming you back at Golden Tulip Sharjah and offering you a better stay.

Reviewed January 29, 2015

I have stayed in this hotel 9 days during business trip to Sharjah.
The rooms are big and comfortable with clean bathroom and kitchen with all necessary appliances.
The sofas were slightly dirty and were required a dry cleaning, which is not a surprise due to high humidity and extensive use of air conditioner.
The location is just perfect: overlooking to the lagoon and close to any available attraction nearby.
The hotel itself is located in the shopping mall, so easy access to the food store, exchange etc.
WiFi quality was not so good, and also payable, but can do for emails checking etc.
Breakfast was not so cheap, to be paid separately, hence not so much range of dishes usually available in other hotels. However, you can buy at the place any food which you wish and use the kitchen in the room.
I would recommend his hotel for personal, family and business trip, but not for romantic purposes.

Room tip: does not matter so much
Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank Eliyar53
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2015

Reviewed January 28, 2015

I had an arguement with manager of the hotel because I went with my son (infant) and father, mother to check in @ 2:30 PM. He simply said my reserved room W's still not vacated nd I have to wait upto 7th to check in. I asked him why couldn't you inform earlier so that I would act accordingly. But he was very rude and replied me back that he will not inform any damages in the room/any hotel issues to the customers. I was really upset and I told him we are with infant and we cannot stay outside because it was cold. Finally I spent my time at aquarium upto 6:30 later I checked in. While checking in they told me I will get complimentary food bucket for long waiting but I stay there for 2 nights, no complimentary sent to the room. I recommend higher management to recruit efficient staff otherwise bad reputation could arise on.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah and for your valuable feedback like yours helps us to identify areas of enhancement. We assure you that the problem will be addressed and solved.
Again thank you for your feedback

Reviewed January 16, 2015

The hotel is located at a nice location facing the lagoon and is ideal for a family stay for few days. The complementary breakfast does not boast of varieties but is adequate. The studio apartment was very spacious and well stocked for convenience.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank tsk0101
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2015

Reviewed December 31, 2014

Stayed here for a week for the past 3 years; is getting a little worn and old but everything works 'OK'. Very handy to have shopping mall, small supermarket and money exchange on ground floor. WiFi poor suignals but 'free'. Didn't try for the gym this year - was closed for the past 2 times!. Sghame they don't have any links with beach hotels to make a stay here complete.

Room tip: Get a room on the frontage to the Khalid Lagoon - superb vista at night
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2015