Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Free cancellation until 05/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE $29
Priceline$44
FindHotel$57
Expedia.com$44
All reviews carrefour supermarket easy access room was spacious see you soon business trip days stay reception staff nice stay thank you so much special thanks corniche mr hotelier uae mall laundry kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2015

I have stayed in this hotel 9 days during business trip to Sharjah.
The rooms are big and comfortable with clean bathroom and kitchen with all necessary appliances.
The sofas were slightly dirty and were required a dry cleaning, which is not a surprise due to high humidity and extensive use of air conditioner.
The location is just perfect: overlooking to the lagoon and close to any available attraction nearby.
The hotel itself is located in the shopping mall, so easy access to the food store, exchange etc.
WiFi quality was not so good, and also payable, but can do for emails checking etc.
Breakfast was not so cheap, to be paid separately, hence not so much range of dishes usually available in other hotels. However, you can buy at the place any food which you wish and use the kitchen in the room.
I would recommend his hotel for personal, family and business trip, but not for romantic purposes.

Room tip: does not matter so much
Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank Eliyar53
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2015

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah and for your valuable feedback.
We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service which is best in class and a feedback like yours helps us to identify areas of enhancement. We look forward to welcoming you back at Golden Tulip Sharjah and offering you a better stay.

Reviewed January 28, 2015

I had an arguement with manager of the hotel because I went with my son (infant) and father, mother to check in @ 2:30 PM. He simply said my reserved room W's still not vacated nd I have to wait upto 7th to check in. I asked him why couldn't you inform earlier so that I would act accordingly. But he was very rude and replied me back that he will not inform any damages in the room/any hotel issues to the customers. I was really upset and I told him we are with infant and we cannot stay outside because it was cold. Finally I spent my time at aquarium upto 6:30 later I checked in. While checking in they told me I will get complimentary food bucket for long waiting but I stay there for 2 nights, no complimentary sent to the room. I recommend higher management to recruit efficient staff otherwise bad reputation could arise on.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah and for your valuable feedback like yours helps us to identify areas of enhancement. We assure you that the problem will be addressed and solved.
Again thank you for your feedback

Reviewed January 16, 2015

The hotel is located at a nice location facing the lagoon and is ideal for a family stay for few days. The complementary breakfast does not boast of varieties but is adequate. The studio apartment was very spacious and well stocked for convenience.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank tsk0101
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2015

Reviewed December 31, 2014

Stayed here for a week for the past 3 years; is getting a little worn and old but everything works 'OK'. Very handy to have shopping mall, small supermarket and money exchange on ground floor. WiFi poor suignals but 'free'. Didn't try for the gym this year - was closed for the past 2 times!. Sghame they don't have any links with beach hotels to make a stay here complete.

Room tip: Get a room on the frontage to the Khalid Lagoon - superb vista at night
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2015

Reviewed November 10, 2014 via mobile

Fully enjoyed peaceful stay in this one of the top ranked hotels of Sharjah after Hilton, I stayed in the hotel from 26 Oct till 29 Oct 2014.

I am really thankfull to following staff members of Goldn tulip Hotel Sharjah who made my thus short stay a memorable one.

1- Mr. Ismail Leading the way (A really professional person who completely knows how to handle guest of all types although he is in night shift ) Mr. Ismail is really dedicated to his job hardworking person for which full marks to him.

2.Ms.Joy & Ms. Rachel ( Front desk) they both are very cooperative & humble ladies handling their tasks professionally with complete dedication.

3.Mr.Kiran & Mr. Mr.Zaman ( Front Desk) professional , cool & polite.

4.Ms Princy ( reservation ) & Mr.Gaggan (Duty mananger )again a very cooperative and dedicated staff members who also take care of their guests.

Would also like to mention about lower staff members all bell boys espacially mr shoaib, all drivers can name Mr. Hamid & Mr Nayas, I would like to mention other name also. But can't recall their names but they are in my heart.

Room service boy did excellent Job, he did his job on time and kept my room neat & clean on time.

This time their was lot of good changes in hotel, excellent atmosphere, cleanliness, security , on time follow up & room service.this hotel has biggest advantage of its prime location in Al Fardan center with Carrefour 24 hours and also dedicated security staff.

If i might have forgotten something about Goldeb Tulip hotel Sharjah hospitality will mention same after my next stay in this Hotel.

Keep it up Golden tulip team

Thanks & Kind regards

Humayun Babri
Cell:+971 50 7347126
Cell:+92 334 4356603

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Humayun B
gmgts1, General Manager at Golden Tulip Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014