“Sweet and Great”

Shakespeare and Co. Al Majaz Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Sharjah
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Opened in November 2013, this location is primly located in the heart of Sharjah just off Cornice Street in the Al Majaz Waterfront area. This two-story restaurant houses a separate family room in addition to outdoor terraces on both the ground floor and mezzanine levels, with phenomenal views of the Sharjah Musical Fountain. Open from 7AM - 12AM, 7 days a week!
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I happened to visit them last week while looking for a light meal with some desert..and it turned out to be perfect!!!
Never had food here before but I can surely recommend the Salads and Mains now..
Last but not least..they offered great packages for chocolate boxes with 50% Off for Ramadan and Eid..which was a cherry on the top!!!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

My best place.Adorable.Clean.Love their food .Their menu is different and healthy.Love the view..The decor..all about it.is nice

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Lovely cafe/restaurant on majaz waterfront. We had cakes and coffee, staff were efficient, quick and happy. They split the bill quickly for us. Would love to go back!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I liked that, for starters, we were served with hot bread and a pesto-like spread. I probably finished one whole bread because the dip was delicious.

Next up: main course.

We ordered the Cordon Bleu and Paella-Sotto for dinner, and had the best view of the fireworks from the Al Majaz Waterfront.

I couldn’t sample the Paella (husband’s order) due to my allergy, but my hubby commended it for its taste and make. I, on the otherhand, ordered the Cordon Bleu. I didn’t quite enjoy this, as it tasted a little bland for my taste.

The ambiance and design of the restaurant was definitely a great highlight (picture worthy).

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

A good restaurant with clean healthy variety of good options, excellent cakes and sweets and location is very warm and calming

Date of visit: April 2019