“Dine on the 2nd floor for a great view!”

Shakespeare and Co. Al Majaz Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Sharjah
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Opened in November 2013, this location is primly located in the heart of Sharjah just off Cornice Street in the Al Majaz Waterfront area. This two-story restaurant houses a separate family room in addition to outdoor terraces on both the ground floor and mezzanine levels, with phenomenal views of the Sharjah Musical Fountain. Open from 7AM - 12AM, 7 days a week!
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I liked that, for starters, we were served with hot bread and a pesto-like spread. I probably finished one whole bread because the dip was delicious.

Next up: main course.

We ordered the Cordon Bleu and Paella-Sotto for dinner, and had the best view of the fireworks from the Al Majaz Waterfront.

I couldn’t sample the Paella (husband’s order) due to my allergy, but my hubby commended it for its taste and make. I, on the otherhand, ordered the Cordon Bleu. I didn’t quite enjoy this, as it tasted a little bland for my taste.

The ambiance and design of the restaurant was definitely a great highlight (picture worthy).

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

A good restaurant with clean healthy variety of good options, excellent cakes and sweets and location is very warm and calming

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

While enjoying the last bits and moments of UAE spring break, we decided to take a short walk from our residential flat to nearest park- Al Majaz, Buhaira Corniche. Its a fine nice afternoon for a nice dine out for the family. Shakespeare and Co appeared to be out of the ordinary and it was a very good decision. My boys (my Hubby and 2 sons) are quite picky on what to chow and so we settle for the basics - Special Strawberry Pancakes with maple syrup on the side plus french toast with caramelized walnuts topping. We matches them with chocolate cappuccino and iced caramel macchiato. Sweet tooth to highest level... They all made our normal breaky choice to an extraordinary afternoon delight.

Thank Jenny Lyn Metil... T
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Used to be one of my favorite brands all over the world, I had found this disgusting thing inside my latte, while drinking.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

This must be one of the busiest branches of Shakespeare and Co. in the UAE. Prime waterfront location and availability of outdoor seating are advantageous indeed.
We ordered Mixed Grill (tasteful and juicy), Smoked Salmon Crostini (very good), and some turkey cheese sandwich for our kid. Seafood Chowder was not really impressive as it had a lot of potato and just a few tiny chunks of seafood in it.
We kept reminding two different waiters to bring the water that we ordered, but it never arrived. Lychee Flowering tea was good though.

Date of visit: March 2019