See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great to start exploring Sharjah. The hotel building kinda old but the room is spacious and real value for money. The hotel offers food room service as well as buffets. There's free WiFi, basic cable tv in Arabic, English, Hindi and Russian languages, and lots of free parking.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I had to stay at Nova Park for some work in sharjah.
The staff at the hotel was very caring and cooperative. The food was really delicious. The comfort level was high and I was almost feeling at home.
The cost of stay was also very reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice property. Good for friends to enjoy hotel experience . I think its value for money because we are paying only that much and dont expect too much lexury from them but its really nice. Go for it guys.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Nothing special, cleanliness issue, old furniture. The A/C is so annoying... it sounds like we are inside in a big machine, I could not sleep because of the sound.

The room was not comfortable at all, the toilet is damage some broken line was there.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2018

It was with great expectations I arrived at the hotel and the reality was different. They asked for the full payment in advance on arrival and kept my passport in custody after effecting the payment in full!! It is an old facility with lot of space but the things are not updated for the current expectations of the customers. There were no necessary supplies like tea, coffee, sugar etc. The towels were looking bad since it is used for longer than its life time. And finally when I checked out, they were asking me to wait for verification of the room before allowing me to leave the hotel. I feel it is a decade old practice in places like UAE.

Date of stay: March 2018