See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly and room service was delicious. The rooms were clean and the hotel made sure I was happy in my stay! My experience was simple and to the point, just the way I like it! Thanks Maha Regency

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I really loved staying here on my business trip, it is a very cute and clean boutique hotel with top service, friendly staff, and great food. I would definitely come back here and highly recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank _belleranda
Dennis C, Public Relations Manager at Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you for your review Belleranda! We are glad you appreciated our hospitality, cozy atmosphere, and kind staff and service. We enjoyed hosting you at our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

The Al Maha Regency Team

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I really enjoyed staying at this property, the staff were friendly, it was nice coming back to a clean room and enjoy the comfortable bed after my conference. I stayed for 3 nights and the the breakfast buffet was great everyday.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Dennis C, Public Relations Manager at Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Hi Ricus,

Thank you for your kind words. We always enjoy hosting you and look forward to your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Al Maha Regency Team

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

I stay there for a month with my family the staff Mr. Mehmood and his entire team very nice cooperative room service available every time very near to market, restaurant and bus stop is just 7 to10 minutes walk taxis are available this hotel provide free shuttle service to beach to there customers. It a budget hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2017

We stayed here from the 22 nd of Febuary till the 1st March 2017, I booked this hotel after seeing it advertised on Booking.com, I saw the pictures of the Delux studio apartment and thought ok this looks ok so I booked 2 rooms, once we got to the hotel we checked in the staff were pleasant enough but just before we were taken to our rooms I asked to see them, I was shocked to see the most disgusting room I have ever seen in a hotel, it looked dirty and so old that I would never of stayed in it, I went back to the reception and told them that there was no way I was staying in that room, anyway cut a long story short Habib who works as a night porter from 21-00 to 9-00 was a great help and after some shouting and telling them this was false advertising we were given 2 one bedroom apartments which were much better than the 3 apartments I was shown previous, in the end our stay was pleasant and comfortable also our rooms were cleaned on a regular basis and spotless as I am ver fussy, Sharjah is not what I thought it would be to be honest didn't think Dubai was nice to see once but won't be back again, think twice when booking this hotel it worked out for us but we were lucky.

Date of stay: February 2017