All reviews lagoon restaurant nice stay lagoon view rooms are big excellent hotel swimming pool is nice view restaurant staff clean hotel room service business trip special thanks corniche lalit mr reception supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. We would definitely come back. Thank you for making our visit in the UAE that much better.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Copthorne_Management, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for this amazing review. We appreciate your loyalty and we are happy that we continue to deliver impeccable service. We are blissful that we were able to fulfill your satisfaction and expectation during your stay with us and left home with a wonderful experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we hope that you will come back to stay with us in the near future

Nader Batniji

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay for 2 days comfortable stay clean hotel front desk staff was helpful room was clean and nice I like the room, friendly staff ... breakfast was very bad tasteless.....rest all okay I enjoy my stay...… will come again …….thank you all of you .

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Quest53215318977, Manager at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for making Copthorne Hotel Sharjah your accommodation of your choice. Thank you as well for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We are very happy to read that you had a very good stay. Your feedback is very important to us as they inspire us to strive harder to find ways to delight our guests. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i stayed in first week of may. this is my first visit to sharjha. i get the more above my expectations. i am frequently traveler. now i recommend this hotel to every one. becoz of cleanliness and friendly staff. room was big and clean. food in restaurant should be improve and get some more varieties. thank you copthorne

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

Thank you very much for your constructive review of your recent stay at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah . We are definitely pleased to read a good review with excellent scores. We are blissful that we were able to fulfill your satisfaction and expectation during your stay with us and left home with a wonderful experience. I will share your feedback with our team and I am sure that it will encourage our staff to continue exceptional performance to all of our guests with the best quality of services.

Hotel management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is very nice hotel I like this hotel and I will recomend this hotel to my family and friends room was clean H K STAF WAS NICE AND FRANDLY food was okay need to improve more .....check in and check out was flexible ...

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ms.Aneela,

Hotel management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an awesome 2 nights stay at Copthrone. I'm really impressed by the quick services provided by them. Special mention "Ms Mila" at the front desk who coordinated so well and assisted all my requests politely.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ms.Aisha,

We would really like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the Copthorne Hotel Sharjah Team for choosing our property as your home away from home and for the wonderful ratings that you shared with us, this will assist us to continue to deliver the services you and all our guests expect. We would also like to assure you that all your personal comments have been shared with all the department heads concerned and associates.
We certainly hope that you will have the opportunity of visiting us again in the near future where we will have the pleasure of serving you once more.