We were invited for a review at one of the oldest restaurant in Sharjah. Despite serving for so many years, Katis is still a hidden gem ....with very less social media exposure.
The place is small & the Interiors are done in a very simple way. They have enough indoor seating & fee outside seatings too. Staff is really good & friendly.
So..... coming back to food,
From their starters menu, we ordered ....
- we started with hot & sour soup ....just a perfect way to start.
- Chicken schezwan momos.... one of the best Momos I had after ages .... Steamed momos with schecwan sauce on it. Spices up & hitting your taste buds perfectly.
- Chicken tikka...... served in a very simple way .... but If you want to have some traditional & cult tikka then this is the place which won’t disappoint you.
- Paneer Tikka- deliciously cooked with perfect blend of spices.
- Chicken Kathi roll & Paneer Kathi roll...... these were the choice of my nephews who went with me for this review. ... & they loved it.
From the main course, we opt for ....
- Vegetable Kolhapuri...... a mix of vegetable blended well with Indian spices ... tempered with red chilly & garnished with coriander & tomato slices .... yummmmm
- Chicken Tikka Masala..... It was seriously finger licking good ..
- Chicken Handi Biryani....... served in the clay handi ... served with raita ... it was perfect.
From the breads section, we had their Keema Paratha & some mix variety of Naan .... that’s the best accomplishments with the Indian curries.
From the desserts we had their Gulab Jamun .... served really hot ... can’t say that they were perfect ... just okay for me.
To sum it all ...... if you are looking for good food which is pocket friendly too .... it’s one of the best option. Like it’s said that “Never judge a book by its cover.” Like wise never judge any restaurant by its looks ... but only by the quality of food they serve.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.