“Ok coffee shop”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #3 of 4 Quick Bites in Sharjah
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

Their coffee is ok! The location is very nice, the staff must do their job and clean up all time! They open 24/7
Overall it is ok.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I really don’t knew what happened to their quality of drinks and juices but it was very disappointed to my wife and I.
We ordered one flat white coffee, 10 pcs of donuts (bites) and the offer of 2 for 20, where you choose a small sandwich (rapp) and lemon juice or ice tea. The coffee was flat, not hot . The chicken and cheese sandwich was tasteless and lacking flavours, the Mexican lemonade was even worse. It was basically water, leaves of mint,essance (flavour) of lemon. It was horrible, tasteless, and dull. I asked for more lemon flavour but it made it worse. It was a total waste of money

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

it is a nice place with easy parking access and open 24 hours
normal service of Tim Hortons
goof to grap quick sandwich of coffee

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

It was a very disappointing visit today. Unprofessional and bad service of the staff..

I ordered for ice cappuccino supreme caramel flvr (i used to order everytime i came here) and AMIT (cashier) about to charge me for a cream on my drinks and i told him that my order comes with a cream already. Hello AMIT!!! THIS IS NOT MY 1ST TIME TO ORDER THIS DRINK... u dont know what comes on ur items that u are selling? So he gave me some reasons blah...blah..blah..

When my ordered was ready, it was chocolate flvr. Great!!! Professional way of taking order. Ur getting into nerves. when i got my order, i asked one of staff who made my order if i can make a survey to have a complimentary donut and he replied YES as long as i have mobile date. Fine.... and i did it..

When im about to claim it, here comes Amit telling me that it was supposed to be claimed after ur next visit. And he is right, it was written in the receipt but i already asked if i can do it. And he gave some reasons again blah...blah..blah.. FYI AMIT, this is not my 1st doing this survey. Even the staffs are encouraging ME to do it without asking them (waterfront and copthorne hotel branch). They even do it by themself on my mobile and i dont mind it at all because they know me and i know them. SO I dont argue with him (AMIT) anymore. Anyway, its just a piece of donut

AMIT u are trying to embarrassed ur guests with ur attitude. U need to undergo the proper orientation and training in handling a guests. Be consistent in ur policies. I guess u have a position on that branch. Try to educate urself and ur staffs regarding those policies.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed cappuccino, chicken sandwiches for evening out with children. It is always a treat to visit Tim Hortons.

Date of visit: June 2018