“Royal Veg thali!”

Al Malaki Rajasthan Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 1,350 Restaurants in Sharjah
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Sometimes all one craves for is simple ghar ka khana and a thali is the best way to curb those cravings. @rajasthanalmalaki is one such place where I ate to my heart's content.
Simple earthy food served with lots of love is what defines @rajasthanalmalaki . Dal baati choorma and gatte ki subji are the ones for which one serving is not enough.
Don't miss out this place for ghar ka khaana waali feeling!
Thank you @rajasthanalmalaki and @hyperlinks_media for inviting me. It was one of my best meals
#dubaiblogger #dubaifoodblogger #mydubai #visitdubai #cheesepull #mozzarelacheese #bloggerinvite #vegetarianindubai #cheesetoast #cheesey #cheeselove #pullme #pullup #videos #viralvideos #videoreview #love #cheesemelt #meltedcheese #zomatouae #shaamsavera #hyperlinksmediadubai #yummy #sodelhi #foodtime #foodie #dinner #restaurantsindubai #restaurantsinsharjah #myarabianadventures

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank KhushbuG

Reviewed February 24, 2019

Rajasthan is known for its heart melting hospitality, lip-smacking food and vibrant culture. The state has a special place in India because Rajasthani thaali is not only relished in Rajasthan but all over the world for their condiment varieties and distinct taste. This restaurant outstands every other restaurant when it comes to Rajasthani food and the service is mindblowing!

A special mention to Daal Bati as this two-in-one treat was an absolute delight on the plate. The Rajasthanis specialize in serving sweet and savory dishes in combinations that steal the heart and delight the taste buds. This restaurant aces in serving spicy Dal and deep-fried Baati, this fresh baatis are drowned in piping hot dal and the generous amount of ghee is poured to give you a Royal feel.

All the other dishes, right from the three different types of daal and pulav,khichdi also stands true to its taste. The right amount of spices was used in gatte ki sabzi which made it really enticing. This gate ki subzi is a delicious curry prepared with gram flour as base ingredient. Gatte means cooked gram flour dumplings, which are added to the spicy curd gravy to make this irresistible curry. Also loved the paneer ki sabzi with the near-perfect combination of spiciness and creaminess of its gravy which makes it irresistible and versatile.

The moong daal halwa was again so delectable that I almost lost the count of the number of times I must have told them to refill the bowl.

Overall, I loved the dining experience and this place is worth a visit! I absolutely loved every bit of it and would recommend everyone to visit this restaurant for the love of food!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

What can you expect after finishing such an enormous thali. Having tried Rajasthani cuisine for the first time ever, I fell in love with daal-baati-churma and the gatte ki sabji. I was all smiles at the end and the walk to the car was extremely laborious.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Have been a frequent visitor to this place. However as the frequency increased i noticed the declining service and the taste of food. What triggered me to write this review was today's visit (14/10/18) Me n my husband were literally waiting to be served. The staff looked not interested plus each dish to be served took like forever. The way they served as if they were paying for our meal. After our food was over then they were serving us with dahi vada...... i mean this shows the level of the interest...
My advice to all is to look for an alternative than screwing up your mood eating from this place.
Definitely not visiting ever to this place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We had been wanting to visit the restaurant for long and I am happy it did not disappoint us. It is located in an industrial area with the street all sandy & outside look of the restaurant will not create a good impression.

The moment we stepped in, the warm welcome & smile meant a good start. The air conditioning & nice ambience made us feel comfortable. The waiters started the conversation and food started to come in. Every dish was tasty & not spicy, making us eat more & more. The waiters treated us like guests at home telling us we must try this one, that one & another one...…& it went on...….worth every penny.

FULL & HAPPY......burrrrpppp ;-)

Date of visit: August 2018