Al Gaddah Hotel Suites
Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$56
$47
Agoda.com
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$62
$46
  • Restaurant
$160
$83
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$95
$49
$36
$28
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We spent just one night at this hotel in order to have a rest during our tour of UAE cities. The hotel is cheap, centrally located and its apartments are spacious. We checked in at midnight and checked out at 11 a.m. the following day, just a few minutes after waking up. We chose this hotel as a place where we could spend the night at a reasonable price. The pictures displayed on the site are misleading. There is no swimming pool or a restaurant at this hotel. Even though I paid for an extra bed in advance, I had to remind the staff over and over again that I needed an extra bed and that I had already paid for it. Unfortunately, the bed they provided was below expectations, so we didn’t use it. They didn’t provide a comforter with the bed, either. The guy told us that he would bring one and additional towels after half an hour, but he never did. Furthermore, the reception area is very small, and gets crowded with internet users. I don’t think I will ever stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family