All reviews oasis restaurant green lawn door man nice view hospitable staff tennis courts room service lagoon view rooms are big dubai airport thank you so much swimming pool is comfortable stay nice room facilities gym hangout
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

First of all this is not only a review, this is my experience with this hotel.

I booked myself in this hotel 3 times in the last 2 years, usually 14 days.

• First time i booked myself was in the middle of 2017, and after the first few night i start having itch in my elbow and redness so after investagating i notice that the pillow cover was ripped and looking closely i could see Bed bugs inside the pillow, shocked and surprised by the hotel management asking if i want to replace the pillows when i called, not even offering another room, so i told them i need to change pillows, bed cover and sheets. Usually hotels in this cases will show more interest in keep the guests satisfied, whitch i didnt get.

• Second time i booked myself in this hotel was a middle of 2018, the internet was very bad throughout the entire 14 days and keep disconnecting for long periods of time, and it seems they could not fixed the problem, so matter how many time i complained. On that time it was my first visit to the jacuzzi and i didnt notice at first but after moving around the jacuzzi i nottice through the light of thr bottom of jacuzzi that the water was not clean and im not talking about hair something look fresh in the water, the water is clearly old and was not maintained in a while, so i came out and inform the pool crew of it and i went to take a shower next to the jacuzzi room, coming out from the shower i was surprise that there was 2 guests in the jacuzzi, i told them about the water and that i already informed the pool crew to change the water, they were shocked and angry that upon signing the guest log for jacuzzi the pool crew stop them from using the jacuzzi, did not mention or was willing to act regarding the dirty water i left back to my room, later that week after checking out and leaving the hotel, the receptionist ran to me and stopped me from getting in the taxi, requested me to comeback in the front desk, he said there was something missing from the mini bar it was (less than 3$) small pringles which i did not even see in the room or even was put by the housekeeping staff, he said i have to pay, I told him for me its okay to pay if i took it but i didn't take it so why should i pay for it, he said sorry sir then you have to speak to the manager if you can wait 5 minutes only, so i did wait, but after wating for over 20 minutes i was angry because i had a flight that afternoon and i walked back to him and told him im leaving because i have a flight, he was trying to keep me waiting more and when i refused to wait or pay so he told me i can leave so i left.

• Third and last time booking in this hotel, on December 20, i booked 1 night through booking.com for the new year eve just because booking that come ask me a credit card i used an old credit card number that knowingly it was invalid then i called the hotel to confirm the payment method that i will be paying upon arrival at the front desk and told him about the credit card situation and ask if i do have to put valid credit card for any deduction for the booking, he assured me that it wont be nessesary, (around 200$ for that night). Reached the hotel on the 31st gave the confirmation numner to the receptionist she ask me to wait while shes calling the manager, the manager told me that the booking was cancelled, when i asked why he claimed that the booking.com is the one who cancelled my booking and they don't have any normal rooms due to holidays, the only option available for me is to book a luxury room which cost 780$ per night i got so angry i told him ill be back, so i spend 50$ calling the customer service of booking.com and they told me that the cancellation was requested by the hotel few days earlier and booking.com will only charge 3 hours after the supposed check-in time which is 12 noon and i was there 1 hour before, so i went back to the manager and demanded an explanation why HE LIED to me. He didn't have anymore excuses and offered me a room which he will take fromq other booked guests for 340$, a friend of mine in the country offered me to stay the night in his place, so i refused the manager insulting offer, and told him that i am NOT HAPPY with this hotel and i will be honest with my review of this hotel and will never comeback or even recommend it to anyone.

Just so you know that my bookings in the other hotel was not canceled due to my invalid card.

Thats my review.
Thats my experienced.
I will not leave my review anonymous
My name is Basem Al Marhoon
Email: bmm-1990@hotmail.com

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Basem M
Reviewed December 11, 2018

It is a bit old hotel with some very nice people. Stayed there for a week, and enjoyed the jacuzzi every single day. They even have "Only ladies" and "only men" timeslots for the Jacuzzi, making it less crowded and more comfortable. Loved the selection of food in the breakfast too. Very happy!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Room very spacious and clean. Bed very comfortable and the bathroom well equipped with toiletries. Staff very polite and helpful. I had the room service lamb biriyani and it was very good. Ate in the oasis restaurant on two evenings and the buffet was pleasant enough with plenty of choice. Fitness room well equipped.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Me and my friends recently went to sharjah and our return visit to Oasis restaurant in holiday international hotel,had lunch buffet there.The food was excellent and the staff were so friendly and helpful.Selection of the dishes and the buffet presentation is marvelous.The main thing which i wanted to tell is the manager Dinesh is treating us in such a professional way and notice the same time he is taking care of all his guest in the restaurant.Notice he supporting his colleagues with the service and table set up too.
I can see the success of the restaurant should be provide to the customers an excellent food and keep the professional staffs like dinesh and his team.
Good luck and thank you for the great service and food.
My rating is 5/5

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Deepu S
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Professional service from friendly staff.
It was beautiful-peaceful and relaxing. Staff was outstanding.Oasis restaurant was exceptional along with the Great food and Service staff.Welldone guys Thank you so much ..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple