“good hotel”

Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah
Ranked #6 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We spent two nights there to break our journey on the way to South Africa. Rooms are a bit dated but large and clean and the beds are comfortable. Beach is okay but it is in the port so you have construction and what looks like an oilrig there which makes a few noises if you are trying to relax. Was okay for our purpose but could not have stayed a week there.

Room Tip: Okay for transit
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Sunman,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!
We are happy that you have chosen to stay with us on your way to South Africa. We appreciate your positive comments about the cleanliness of our Hotel. We do understand that our hotel did not meet with your expectations. Guest feedback is a vital tool to enable us to continuously monitor service delivery. We would like to inform you that the harbor is a dry dock area for the ships which is a part of the Sharjah Government and it is scheduled to relocate by end of 2013. We do really appreciate for your feedback and hope to welcome you again in Radisson Blu Resort, Sharjah and experience the renewed service and facilities.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The hotel was very nice but for some unseen circumstances our vacation did not start so great, however when I spoke about my concerns and issues Ms Mary Lou Ortega was remarkable in her role as a Guest relation supervisor and she converted our stay into a wonderful and delightful experience.
Ms Mary Lou Ortega at her capacity made myself and my children feel as though at home.With the will of God,we are intending to return to the hotel on our next vacation due to the hospitality that was instigated by Ms Mary Lou Ortega.
This lady is a valuable asset to Raddison Blu and I hope she is able to take on more great responsibility within the hotel.

Kind Regards
Khadijah Ahmed

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Khadijah,
Greetings to you and your family from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!!
Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We take great pleasure in being able to provide our guests with memorable service and glad we were able to do that for you and your family during your stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments and your comments has been shared with all our team.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

its my third time staying at this hotel, clean rooms, amazing hospitality, clean rooms with good good service like things you care about , personally its a must like wifi, coffee tea,drying etc.. its nice to book seaview rooms but for me I always book the chalet / cabanas rooms, its beside the pool with amazing service staff. I advise their daily buffet , its rich, variety,international ( though you should try some of their arabic food.
a small experience happened to me, there was booking ( misunderstanding) the front office manager himself he took good care of it & solve the problem with less than 15 minutes,, I love that place. daily transportation they lift you to wherever you want.

Room Tip: book the cabanas if you want to get a amazing bronze color and you have kids go for south & hig...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ahlain,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!

We are extremely happy that your vacation with us was enjoyable and we are delighted to hear that you have had such comfortable and relaxing experience from our warm and caring staff while staying with us. Thank you for your complimentary review; we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers. We thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I was there with my family last week and we spend amazing day .... I like to go there always, it is a very clean place and there service is amazing, the stuff are very helpfull and they do there jop with avery nice smile

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Boumboni,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!
Thank you for the candid feedback about our Hotel. We are glad that you and your family have enjoyed the stay with us. You are always welcome to our paradise and it was a pleasure for us to serve you. Once again, thank you for the wonderful review and we hope to welcome back you soon

Reviewed May 29, 2013

A luxurious ,tranquil indoor forest complete with waterfall ,the lavish " break fast " buffets and lush indoor forest of Cafe at the Falls, make it a stand-out among Sharjah restaurants.
Best breakfast venue to jazz up your morning ,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Yasmeen,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our restaurant, Café at the Falls. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed the food and your stay. Hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my second time at the Radisson Blu and so I was hoping that this time was even better than the first. I was not disappointed!

My plans leading up to my holiday had not gone smoothly from becoming poorly to my travel companion cancelling at the last minute. But I did not worry about my hotel booking. My room was wonderful and spacious and looked much nicer since the renovations. But I hope that the bathrooms are renovated next! The beach was as fantastic as I remembered! All the staff are polite and courteous and eager to assist. Mary Lou who is the Guest Advisor Supervisor, is an absolute gem! She ensured that everything was just so for my stay and smoothed out any little wrinkles. And added wonderful little touches, like remembering my birthday (although wee bit embarrassing!!) She is an absolute asset to the hotel and I hope she is there for many many years so that I can keep going back.

My room was kept very clean by housekeeping (Shahadat) and he was very good, and conscientious. Every morning the breakfast staff would greet me, some by my name and they are all wonderful, even when some guests were not exactly very pleasant!

The only grumble I have is there were more guests/families which is good for the hotel, that is exactly what every hotel needs but, I like my peace and quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear MissLal,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!!
We are so excited and motivated with your review about our hotel. Our team is delighted with your candid appraisal on our rooms, beach, the staff and service. The team of our hotel takes great pride in serving our guests and helping them create life long memories. Your feedback has shared with all our staff. We are pleased that you were happy and enjoyed your vacation & your birthday here in our hotel. Once again, thank you for the wonderful review and looking forward to welcome you back here.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

First of all I would like to say that I travel a lot around the world and thanks of my job I have the possibility to stay in a lot of good hotels and big company hotels so I see every month different quality of service! About this hotel have to say that the hospitality is amazing and the service staff is very high qualified and very careful about details. I was Impressed since I walk in to the reception were Ms. Yulia gave us a very warm welcome and explain us the hotel facilities and our room details. The pools are very nice and the bay beach is amazing to spend some time by the sun! The pool bar restaurant Calypso is very nice to have a lunch or a snacks during the day by the pool , I really appreciate the service delivered from Mr. Nurul which helped us a lot to understand how to use the hotel facilities and to choose our menu . He called me by name and I was really impressed from him because he exceed our expectation once he offered to bring for us the towels from the pool reception. During my stay I used to have drinks and lunch every day by the pool and he was every time very helpful and ready to assist us for any need. The Buffett restaurant is very nice as well and they have a real good selection of international dishes and once per week there is the Italian buffet which we had and it was really good! During our stay we got a call from the guest service as well to check if everything was ok and we really appreciate this and we were impressed from this hotel how much they care about the guest! They have a yes I can spirit which is a kind of training and thanks of this make them a unique company! I will definitely be back in this hotel and I fully recommend Radisson Blu Hotel!

Room Tip: Business class rooms are amazing!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
RadissonBluResortShj, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Besi,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah!
We are excited and motivated to read your comments. Thank you so much for your time and the kind feedback about our hotel, facilities and the staff.
It’s a pleasure for us knowing that your experience was great and for us it’s very important to treat every guest as they deserve. We have shared your comment with the entire staff and they were very thrilled and motivated, especially Yulia and Nurul. Our Team is always ready to deliver promise of 100% guest satisfaction through our vision of “Yes, I can”. We really appreciate that you spent most of your time in our pool and beach and enjoyed the variety of cuisines in our restaurants. We are delighted to read that we lived up to your very high expectations, and it means a great deal to us to read this from an experienced traveler!
Thank you for such a wonderful review about our hotel and your preference. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.