All reviews nice central hotel corner room a bit tired a true star hotel art museum islamic civilization fresh fruit breakfast buffet heavy traffic an excellent hotel great room the hotel offers spacious rooms city view room service is restaurant staff business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Good value. Staff very accomodating. Hotel like many around sharjah a bit tired. Restaurant staff good although level of food poor. Had dinner there and waiting staff good but food well below average
Bed comfortable. Bathroom ok
Wifi good
Tv channels not much in english

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SwissBelhotelSharjah, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Peter,

First of all, let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah for your stay.
I am very thankful to you for taking your valuable time to write a review of your impressions about the services we have provided you during your stay.
It is always a pleasure reading positive feedback from our valued guest such as yourselves as our guest’s satisfaction and comfort is our main priority.
On the other hand, I sincerely apologize for the problems that you encountered during your last stay which you have mentioned. This is not the type of review that we like to see and I assure you that I will be looking into the point that you have made and shall work into it.
Rest be assured that your comments will be taken seriously and will make sure to improve in the future. Our guest’s satisfaction is our main priority.
I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and I look forward to seeing you again at the Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.
Once again we would like to extend our sincere thanks to you and I look forward to welcoming you to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed March 7, 2019

My wife and I stayed 1 night with an Agoda confirmed reservation.
We arrived at 1:15 PM after visiting the Islamic Civilization Museum and the Art Museum on our drive from Ramada Beach Hotel-Ajman. After waiting an hour for key cards, we took our bags up one of the 3 elevators to the 12th floor.
Our odd shaped/sloped but spacious carpeted #1212 had a comfortable king with 2 nightstands, desk with nice chair,cabinet unit with refer, hot pot(tea/coffee), and TV(English with CNN/BBC and 2 movie channels), table with easy chairs, and fully outfitted bathroom with bathtub shower.
The 6:30 AM serviced breakfast buffet was excellent and extensive with fresh fruit, juices, yogurts,( no oatmeal/porridge), cereal, choice of eggs and coffee, baked beans, breads, cakes, and many other international choices.
We had good secure room WIFI, quiet AC and an insulated window with city view to the Islamic Museum and the creek. The Safeer Market was 200 meters southeast.
This older 107 room hotel has a new 15 station workout room overlooking their triangular indoor pool. With a free parking lot, this hotel was a decent value at $80/night.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SwissBelhotelSharjah, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear Mr. Gene,

I am very thankful to you for taking your valuable time to write a review of your impressions and to express your satisfaction with the services we have provided you during your stay.
It is always a pleasure reading positive feedback from our valued guest such as yourselves as our guest’s satisfaction is our main priority.
I am very glad that our Hotel services and Employees were able to meet and exceed your expectation during your stay with us.
Please be assured that your wonderful feedback will certainly be shared with all colleagues as their wonderful effort will surely be recognized.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah and assure you of our best attention and services at all time.

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

I have been well treated in other hotels but this one exceeded mi expectations. What I meant is that you could tell that the employees walked an extra mile, just to please the customer. Great Location, to take taxis, not far away from the airport, subway near, museum just 5 minutes walking, tourist ride buss, tourist boat ride just 10 minutes walking, near department stores, beauty saloons, shops to fix computers, and more. I was there for two weeks, my computer got broken, therefore the main purpose of my trip which was about fixing a book was gone. I didn't have anything to do. I can say that I observed many interactions of the employees with the customers. I witnessed the great customer services. They served just for the pleasure to serve someone. Starting from the man that cleaned my room not sure if his name was Sunil or Suhil, I have never seen such dedication. When I arrived the taxi driver took me to a location that was behind the buildings, I was expecting a different area I am use to be near the sea etc. I felt disappointed, and when I arrived at the hotel I tried to see everything wrong. When the mind of a person is looking at negativity you can't see the Good. This is why I don't take immediately the advice from some people that volunteer for this reviews. One should analyze carefully, this is why I write a lot.! Everyone expect different things from a hotel and other might take other personal frustrations into the reviews that they write. To me the must important is cleanliness, especially the bathroom, this bathroom didn’t have mould.! Great customer service, ( they even offered to weight my luggage for the airline) I mentioned at the desk that I was worry)that was a plus a! great Internet, free ride to some places to do shopping including mega mall, others, the beach. good buffet at breakfast, I had a favorite chef that I liked the way he cook my omelet, the pastry was the best! The best um Ali (desert) I ever eat! I mean a buffet until 10 in which sometimes I saw wings and rice! This hotel exceeded all my requirements above. They even had a fired Alarm test, which make one to feel safe. I arrived there around 4:00 or 5:00 am. Very early. To my embarrassment now, instead of a normal salutation what it came out from my mouth was: ”why this hotel doesn't shine?” This is not common for me. I acted like some of this person that take the frustration on other people. Therefore I started with an insult. He instead treated me like his own mother. I took some of the names that were special to me, but Oh noI missed some of them. Even though I feel that it would be unfear to mention only some, since everyone at that hotel was perfect, I want to mention some of them. I believe his last name was Shrestha. Uttam, Great help he worked an extra mile to attend me. Like him the Girls from the Philippines at the front especially the manager Girl that worked and extra mile to help me, changing me from one room into the disabled room. Which it was great room with everything that I needed as a disabled woman with an ocstomy bag. This girl not only showed professionalism also she proved me with her action that she want to treat the customer with satisfaction. I wish I remember her name.!!! Well I have the name of santash, on a paper and other people, from the restaurant is Fahim, Zuhaib, Pretab, Ronaldo, Mohammed, the guys at the front door that w ere always nice, the girl that helped me the day that I was leaving taking my dress to the tailor to fix it she also worked an extra mile anyways EVERYONE. I am very grateful to thank you!! The room was great especially the disabled room.

Trip type: Traveled solo
SwissBelhotelSharjah, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Dear Ms. Cardona,

Reviewed January 22, 2019

Visited a friend staying at Swiss Belhotel and reception are friendly. Edven was helpful and respond to call my friend in his room. Ordered coffee and served well. Hotel is old but classy. Hotel is nearby bus station and shops.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
SwissBelhotelSharjah, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Dear Valued Guest.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us some of your valuable time to fill out the questionnaire about your impressions and to gauge your satisfaction with the services we have provided you during your stay.

Thank you for the feedback we received from you, which comes from your keenness to enhance the level of service in the place you prefer for your stay, which is a guide to us and our team to do more effort and innovation to provide more comfort to you and all our guests.

We hope to receive the honor of hosting you many times in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Only 12 mins drive from the hotel to Sharjah exhibition. I got city view room on 12floor in the hotel, it was nice room, very clean and quiet. Walking distance to the Sharjah museums on corniche street. The food in the restaurant also inexpensive. Front office staff were so friendly and very informative about surrounding area. Will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
SwissBelhotelSharjah, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2019

Dear Ms. Louiszeena,