“Thx to all Rotana members”

Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah
Ranked #16 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent Hotel and I advice my friends to stay in Rotana hotel when they plan their holiday in future, because me and my family are enjoyed our stay in Rotan, its good and clean hotel... Mohammed Al Raisi from Oman

• Stayed: July 2013
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for spending your time to share your experience on your recent stay at the Sharjah Rotana.

I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude for your wonderful compliments to our hotel and expressing everything so positively.

Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the whole team as such comments will surely motivate all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable "Treasured Time".

There are newer reviews for Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The staff at this hotel are the most efficient and friendliest by far and I felt I was with family. I arrived at 2 in the morning and had problems with my computer and the technician was there in a flash, with a huge smile and he promptly fixed the problem. The restaurant manager made sure my special dietary needs were attended to and every morning I was warmly greeted by all the staff members including the cleaning staff who just couldn't do enough to ensure I had everything I needed. The shuttle services to the malls were a boon and I took every liberty when time would permit.
The bedroom was spacious and clean and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. TV reception was not the best with a lot of intereference and low audio on some channels; but there was a good selection of programs to keep me happy.
The Business Centre was well equipped and again staff were willing to accommodate my every need.
From Room Service to wake up calls I got genuine smiles and efficient and friendly service.

How could I not return if ever I have to be in Sharjah again? This was my home away from home and I was thoroughly spoilt by staff and management, and I loved it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities.

Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments to our hotel and expressing everything so positively. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable experience.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The service of the hotel is very good. We enjoyed the daily visits through their free shuttle to Emirates and Dubai Malls. The rooms are nice.
The Front Desk is very small and the swimming pool is small but the breakfast is good. Also, there is no space in front of the hotel to park. They take your car and put it in an open parking lot behind the hotel on an unpaved dusty ground.

Room Tip: Take a upper floor 15 and up room for a view of the Sharjah harbor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have met your expectations in most aspects of our services.

on the other hand, we have noted your feedback with regard to the hotel parking area and our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that this matter has been thoroughly discussed with the concerned department to further improve our facilities and services.

Once again, thank you very much and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The location of the hotel is great to walk to the many museums and excellent shopping. Great time to visit in the summer as the shop keepers are willing to deal.
Breakfast offered many many choices in the buffet and service Excellent!!!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are also delighted to hear that the hotel, location, facilities and services have met your expectations. Your wonderful comments will be shared with the team.

Thank you and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in January 2013 & then again in March 2013, great swimming pool & garden's. Beds really comfy plus good pillows. Rooms are really good plus staff really excellent . Good late check out relations & enjoy good feed back. Great place to stay for long stop over's

Room Tip: Don't forget this is a dry state even in hotels, but the hotel does provide a free transport ser...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. We are extremely pleased to know that you had a great stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities.

Your wonderful comments will be passed on to the team as these go a long way in motivating our entire team.

You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience whenever you are in Sharjah. And I look forward to seeing you again at the Sharjah Rotana.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed for 1 night and booked by Agoda. The price was extremely competitive, with free wifi and internet we only paid 45 USD for this nice hotel, this was because of 20% discount period I guess. We couldn't find better hotel in Sharjah with this competitive price. Swimming pool and gym was also there but because of too many people in swimming pool, we didn't use it.

The room was perfectly fit to 2 of us, very clean. Nothing to complain. They also provide complimentary shuttle bus to Dubai and some other spots in Sharjah as well, pick up service too.

We booked this hotel once more yesterday to enjoy our last minute in UAE tomorrow.

Room Tip: we asked for non-smoking room at first, but the room was smelly, ask more.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback on your recent stay here at the Sharjah Rotana. I am glad to know that our services and facilities met your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

On another note, I regret to hear about the smelly room that has been provided to you and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. However, please rest assured that we have updated your profile in this regard so that a non-smoking room would be allocated for you on your next visit.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana assuring you our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed for four nights and booked at the last minute. The price was highly competitive, inclusive of breakfast and internet. Parking was underground (ie. in shade), secure and also included. Moreover, it was readily accessible via an internal service lift which made loading/unloading of my vehicle very convenient indeed.

The room was perfectly adequate, well sound-proofed and of a reasonable size. The staff whom I met were all extremely well trained and helpful. The Breakfast room was spacious and attractive. Food was presented buffet style and the tables were well stocked with a range of options, including omelette cooked exactly to order in double quick time.

On the downside, the whole place was looking rather tired for an alleged 4 star Hotel. For example, moving the desk to reach a wall socket revealed a significant accumulation of dust and grime that surely hadn't been cleaned for a very long time (ie. many months).. Likewise the fitments and decor in the bathroom appeared clean at a glance but closer inspection revealed dirt and grime in the less obvious places.

All in all a pleasant Hotel but I certainly would have been disappointed had I paid full 4 star rates.

Room Tip: Disappointingly, all the lower floors are smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for spending time to review our hotel. And we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are also very pleased to read your comments about our helpful and well trained staff and the food offers in Al Dar Restaurant. Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the whole team and these will surely go a long way in inspiring all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.

Your comments with regard to the cleanliness of the room and the bathroom have been noted and forwarded to the concerned departments. Thank you for your feedback as it gives as the chance to identify areas for improvement.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana.