7 people are viewing this hotel
$71
Free cancellation until 05/20/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$71
Priceline$70
getaroom.com$79
2,739 results
All reviews concierge team big garden al dente bell desk nice swimming beautiful garden family pool nice hotel warm welcome fast service beach side family hotel kids club nice stay breakfast was excellent clean beach front office
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2016

The staff were accommodating and helpful. The scenery was beautiful and it was a relieve to walk and has amenities for kids. The room was clean & comfortable at a very affordable rate. I will surely be staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Geraldine M
Ghulam S, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2016

Dear Ms Geraldine,
Thank you for your feedback, nice to know that you liked your stay with us as staff was helpful, room was clean and comfortable, that too on affordable price. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay as a family.....very good hospitality..... the landscap is amazing as well as the service. Special thanks to Mr. Mustafa as he made it a pleasant stay.
My contact is +97433749623.

I booked 4 rooms through booking. com.

I will come back in the coming months.

2  Thank Hazim M
Ghulam S, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2016

Dear Mr. Hazim,
Thank you for choosing Coral Beach Resort Sharjah, nice to know that you enjoyed you stay with us as you received very good hospitality, amazing landscaping and good service. Your thanks note Mr. Mustafa has been conveyed to him, please call us for any future booking.
Regards.

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

One of the best places I have visited and stayed with my family. It has facilities that entertained my children and they enjoyed it. Beds are comfy, and service is good. It has a big-sized garden where families and children can sit there together or play, Thanks for entertaining your guests.

2  Thank Passenger639098

Dear guest.
Thank you for your feedback and considering us one of the best places you visited so far. Hoping to see you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

It was amazing stay I like the hotel , weather also from the time of check in till the check out I like the way of approach of the reception and how they anticipated to my request thank you coral beach resort Sharjah for all what you did for me and my family

1  Thank Fatemeh Z
m00s00, Front Office Manager at Coral Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Dear Fatemeh Z,

I would like to thank you for sharing your valued feedback and your recent stay at Coral Beach Resort Sharjah on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you were impressed with the level of service and attention to detail that you experienced during your stay, especially with the check-in and check-out experiences and how the team were anticipating for your request.

Rest assured that Front Desk Team will be praised for their jobs well done.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,

Mostafa Elhennawi

Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 6, 2016

Love the facilities Coral Beach Hotel offered to keep us entertained. The rooms were serviced daily and we're very clean. Customer service was very friendly and helpful and they responded straight away when we needed help.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 156uzmas
Ghulam S, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments, happy to see you satisfied with our facilities and services, please visit us again.