“Excellent!!”
Review of Hilton Sharjah

Hilton Sharjah
Ranked #2 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed in Hilton Sharjah for five days in Jan 2014. I had booked a standard king Hilton room which was of good size, clean and elegant. The room service was prompt and efficient.
The only thing that I observed was that the hotel says it has valet parking but there was nobody to collect the car keys.
Upon asking a member of staff, he first asked where my car is and then instructed me on where to park which I think was funny. If I wanted to do it myself what does valet parking mean?
Overall, I liked the location and the décor of the room for the price I paid. The Hotel staff was very friendly and attentive most of the times.
I would definitely vouch for Hilton Sharjah and would prefer to stay here whenever I return to Sharjah again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear R802013

Thank you your recent review of your stay at our hotel .

Glad to hear from you that you liked our location and the décor of the room, but it was that the hotel staff were very friendly and attentive mostly that delighted us the most.

Sorry to learn about the valet parking, perhaps at that time, the Concierge team was busy and no one was present to take the car keys from you. The valet is usually there to collect the keys and park your car in our basement parking. I once again apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services in the future.

Looking forward to the chance of being of service to you again if your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

Richard

Write a ReviewReviews (1,492)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed for one night with my family. Rooms were not ready on arrival so we were upgraded to a higher level room. Received very well by the staff. Good breakfast options. Very good location in Sharjah city. People in the hotel were nice and helpful. Did not try other hotel facilities.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mohamaed A

Thank you your recent review of your stay at our hotel .

Really glad to hear that you particularly liked the location, however it was the fact that the staff were nice and helpful that really delighted us the most.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Positive:
1-The outside and entrance are 5 star
2-The bed was comfortable
3-The see view was beautiful
4-The Breakfast was excellent
Not positive
1-The reception is 3+1 desks which will cause so much chaos if a group arrive. (and it did)
2-The (Non-Smoking) room I stayed in had cigarette spots (around 4)
3-The bathroom had a problem with the hot water
4-The Restaurant's lunch and dinner buffet is awful (selection wise) and the Fish was dry and not tasty. The Salad bar had two dressing selection: Spicy chili and Vinaigrette only. (no Ranch, 1000 Island, Italia, Blue cheese, ...)

Dear nbantan

Thank you your recent review of your stay at our hotel and please rest assured that all these valid comments will be used to help us improve in the future, and I will be exploring this further with my team.

I also note that there were some aspects of your stay in which you rated us lower, and we pay particular attention to these as it helps us stay focused on the aspects upon which we need to concentrate in order to narrow the gap towards perfection!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. I was celebrating my honeymoon with my wife and it was definetly the best choice.The welcoming was on top, staff were so friendly and polite.The room was perfect ,with an amazing view, clean and confortable,we receieved a personalized treatment from all staff starting from receptionist (especially Maria,with her lovely smile) to the higher management.They were all very helpful and went out of their way to help and made us feel home.The front desk manager also was extremely courteous and cooperative.Housekeeping staff were amazing as well! This hotel is just wonderful and I recommend it to all my friends who are willing to visit UAE. Thank you.

Room Tip: choose rooms overviewing the lake , high floor,amazing view!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jacques N

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel and that you would recommend our hotel to all your friends, really appreciate it.

We are really glad to know that you liked the view and the room, but it was the commendation of our staff that delighted us the most. All this feedback encourages us to improve and progress further.

We are also very pleased to note that you have rated us 5 out of 5 on all aspects of your stay.

Hoping to see you again, at Hilton Sharjah.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton over the Holiday week. Was to arrive 24 Dec, but because of delayed flight arrived 25 Dec. What a great hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The Staff are excellent, Charles at Check-in. and the Club Lounge staff.

Staeyd for a week, Like returning. The staff remembered me from my last stay. Even saw a few familiar guests. A hotel that has great many regulars.

Great Location. Pool is excellent. The hotel has two pools, one on each side of the building. The staff at the pool will help find a chair or lounge during busy times. And food service was efficient and quick by the pool.

Was not upgraded during this stay because of my HHonors Gold as I would have had to move rooms a couple times. So choose to stay in a nice clean quiet room.

Everything is in the area. Great food. The area is safe, had no issues getting out at night and walking around the late. The entertainment complex near the Mosque is easy to get to, and has several choices.

I would recommend this hotel and will be back on my next stay in the region.

Room Tip: Great Location, But is is not Dubai.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nusiax

Dear Nusiax

Thanks very much for referring to us as an ‘Excellent Hotel’. We strive on this sort of commendation and our team loves to learn about how they are doing in the perception of our guests.

Glad to hear that you liked the location, the pools, food etc, but it was the commendation of our staff that really delighted us the most.

Hoping to see you again at Hilton Sharjah.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Very nice hotel and fast checking.

Good view of the harbour.

I choose this hotel because of easy access for airport for a morning flights. Unlucky for us though, going there in the evening we were stuck in a big traffic Jam.

I quite like the lobby with instrumental musicians it was pleasant.

Had some very nice tea in the lobby cafe. Very nice.

Room were very tidy and clean/

Room Tip: This hotel is not for visiting tourists in UAE. Sharjah is the most conservative of all the UAE stat...

Dear Bad_Boy999

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel.

We are really glad to note that you particularly liked the view, and the musicians playing instrumental music in the lobby.

Nevertheless, I note that there were some aspects of your stay in which you rated us lower, and we pay attention to these as it helps us to stay focused on the aspects upon which we need to concentrate in order to narrow the gap towards perfection!

Hoping to see you again soon at Hilton Sharjah.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here because there was some sort of function going on in Dubai and rooms were $$$$. I stayed on 17th floor across from Executive Lounge which was very pleasant..Got the executive package with access to the lounge and free wi-fi It was worth it, trip to airport was uneventful for our 1am flight out.
We walked around and ate at a few local places and had breakfast in the lounge. All good. I would come back again.
There is a Mosque close by so you will hear the call to prayer, but it isn't that disturbing if you've spent time in the region you should be used to it.

Room Tip: Get a room on the front side of the hotel (odd number) it will cut down on the noise and give you a...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Jay M

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel.

We are glad to hear that all was good and that you would return.

Nevertheless, it was also noted that there were some aspects of your stay where you rated us lower and we pay particular attention to these as it helps us stay focused on the aspects upon which we need to concentrate in order to narrow the gap towards perfection!