Hilton Sharjah
Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$56
$47
Agoda.com
Royal Grand Suite Hotel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$52
$45
Hotels.com
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$62
$46
  • Restaurant
$160
$83
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$95
$49
  • Pool
$36
$28
1,583 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond memberlagoon viewconcierge teamspecial thanksbig thanksfront desk managerexcellent hotelal majazno alcoholnice roombreakfast buffetroom serviceexcellent staynice viewdubai airportan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was nervous to be out in Sharjah looking on a map, but it was super close to downtown Dubai (20 min drive) traffic was awful going into Sharjah from DBX.
The hotel rooms were a bit run down, but was overall clean and the staff were friendly. Great views and the two pools were fun for my son. Oh, hotel offered free water in the room, but charged 43 aed for 2 bottles of water from the lobby. Nice breakfast on a top floor with great views.

• Stayed: December 2013
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Momofmany4321

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel.

I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with many aspects of our hotel.

Nevertheless, I note that there were some aspects of your stay in which you rated us 4 out of 5 and we pay particular attention to these as it helps us stay focused on the aspects upon which we need to concentrate.

Hoping to see you again soon at Hilton Sharjah.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Business center services are excellent. same as the welcoming reception and departure. but the food is average. As for the rooms from cleaning specially the hoovering , the bath room and soap shampoo are average

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Munjed E

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel and please rest assured that all these valid comments will be used to help us improve in the future.

Looking forward to the chance of being of service to you again if your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Sharjah. Nice views from the room if you are facing the lagoon. The only complaint is lack of free internet in the room - the Wifi in the lobby is free though. Internet in the room is AED 100 for 24 hours.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Canadian Worldwide

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

Firstly I am pleased to see that you were satisfied with many aspects of our hotel. However, I have also noted your comments on the internet and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services in the future.
We sincerely hope that you will once again select our hotel, whenever you visit Sharjah in the future.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel is a good hotel. The staff, for the most part, attended to my needs and tried to help with all of my questions. The staff, however, did interfere with my relationships with the other patrons of the hotel. The hotel is only a short drive or cab ride from downtown Dubai which made the trip to the mall, beach and other attractions to the area very accessible. I will stay at this hotel again but I will not get as close to the stff as I did on my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Ron M

Thank you for your feedback, and please rest assured that all these valid comments will be used to help us improve in the future.

Nevertheless, I note that there were some aspects of your stay in which you rated us 4 out of 5 and we pay particular attention to these as it helps us stay focused on the aspects upon which we need to concentrate in order to narrow the gap towards perfection!

Looking forward to welcome you back, should your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hilton Sharjah has a very good view and our stay Richard has personally welcomed us. Access to executive lounge is excellent. Breakfast and all other services are very good. I have stayed in few other hotels but Hilton is my favorite and always impresses me whenever I stay with them. Thanks for hospitality and hopefully back soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Razab23

Thank you very much indeed for referring our hotel as an ‘Excellent stay’. We strive on this sort of commendation.

I note that you have rated all aspects of your stay as 5 out of 5 and we are pleased to see this and we will continue to try and improve our service wherever possible.

Hoping to see you again soon at Hilton Sharjah.