“Meetu-02”
Review of Hilton Sharjah

Hilton Sharjah
Ranked #2 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Excellent Stay !!! The manager of the hotel was very helpful and supportive. The view from the room and breakfast lobby was awesome. After a tiring day from work, its really helped you unwind.Its near to the business district and few mins drive away to Dubai and close to the major attractions. The hotel concierge desk was really helpful, when they arranged a taxi to IKEA at 10:00 in the night. Overall a great stay, excellent views and awesome breakfast and dinner. A good place to stay !!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Dear Meetu-02,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel and please rest assured that all these valid comments will be used to help us improve in the future.

It was nice to read about how much you appreciated our convenient location, so close to Dubai. Happy to note that the team at the Concierge desk were supportive.

Nevertheless, I note that there were some aspects of your stay in which you rated us 4 out of 5 and we pay particular attention to these as it helps us stay focussed on the aspect upon which we need to concentrate in order to narrow the gap towards perfection!

Hoping to see you again soon at Hilton Sharjah

Richard

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

It is already my 4th stay at Hilton Sharjah. The best thing I like about this hotel that it is away from hustle and bustle of Dubai, but still within a close reach with its own shuttle bus. It goes few times a day (make sure the reserve a seat) and stops close to the Deira metro stop and Deira shopping mall.So basically, you can enjoy the quiet and calm surroundings of the Cornish, but still spend few hours shopping in Dubai without worrying about traffic jams. The hotel itself is lovely, has two swimming pools. The rooms have comfy beds. The room service is good as well, has a lot of healthy options and the staff are very professional. During my recent stay I ordered twice and upon delivery the room service waiter took his time to explain and present the items each time. Also, the Maroccan tea in the downstairs coffee shop is a must try, tastes the same as if you would drink it in Marrakesh. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jurgita V
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Jurgita V

Thank you for taking the time and the trouble to take a few minutes out of your day to let us know about your recent stay with us. It really encourages us on our path towards excellence.

I note that you have rated all aspects of your stay as 5 out of 5 and we are pleased to see this and we will continue to try and improve our services wherever possible.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel is fabulous. The staff are incredibly friendly, particularly Josephine who went way above what she needed to do. The facilities are first class. The highlights for me were the bed (the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on) and the buffet breakfast... and the views from the room and dining area are also great. A top place to stay!

Room Tip: All rooms are good but ideally it is nice to have a view over the lake.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear baxterdan7

Thanks very much indeed for referring to us as an ‘Amazing Hotel’. We strive on this sort of commendation and our team loves to learn about how they are doing in the perception of our guests.

Firstly, I was pleased to see that you were satisfied with many aspects of our hotel, including the Value and Service features of your stay and that our staff are incredibly friendly. I note also that you mentioned Josephine by name in commendation.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent ! Nice and frendly staff , quality service... Clean rooms , perfect breakfast... Only 15 minutes from Dubai center.... Good location ! I will back in the future ! I prefer Hilton hoteld all around the world !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adam B

Dear Adam B

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. The team here really love to know how we are doing in the eyes of our guests.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I spent 2 nights at the Hilton Sharjah. It is a great little hotel out of the way. The service is above top ratings. Charles checked me in. It was efficient and quick. My HHonors status allowed for a suite upgrade.

As this was just a lay over before I continued on to Sri Lanka. The upgrade provided for a nice relaxing couple of nights. The club lounge was good and the view was excellent.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, staying in the area.

the only negative is that is a little distant from downtown Dubai, but for the price can over look. And the emirate of Sharjah does not allow any alcoholic beverages, since I do not drink was not an issue for me. But be warned.

But I will most likely stay on my next visit to the region. Excellent hotel!!!!!

Room Tip: Be warned no Alcohol in the emirate.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Nusiax

Dear Nusiax

Thanks very much indeed for referring to us as a ‘Great Hotel Out of the Way’. We strive on this sort of commendation and our team loves to learn about how we are doing in the eyes of our guests.

Firstly, I was pleased to see that you were satisfied with many aspects of our hotel, including the Value and Service features of your stay. All this feedback encourages us to improve and progress further.

Nevertheless, I note your observation regarding the distance to downtown Dubai, but this takes time mainly during rush hour traffic between Dubai and Sharjah, but at other times, it does not take much time.

Looking forward to the chance of being of service to you again if your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The location of the Hotel is excellent, room quality is very good maybe needs new furniture, sleeping quality is excellent, room service is excellent, reception friendly and nice I loved them, you have one issue only cleaning is poor.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Asma A

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I know it takes a few minutes to write a review like this but the team here really love to know how we are doing in the eyes of our guests.

I am glad to see from the ratings that you generally enjoyed your stay with us but please rest assured that your other observations have been taken on board too.

However I also note your comments regarding cleanliness and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services even further in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Hotel is not too bad, but nothing special either. Noticed that Hilton seems to be generally more of a 3-4 star standard when compared to Sheraton or other big names.

Pros: distance to the Airport (DXB) ok if you land at night, Staff very friendly, helpful and courteous, overall well maintained and clean, spacious rooms, good connection to business hubs Dubai and Sharjah, nice pool

Cons: Location for tourists probably not that great, food (buffet at Mojo) mediocre, provided hotel amenities very basic

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Auro A
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Auro A

Glad that you found our hotel nice and close to Dubai Airport, but it really was the 'friendly, helpful and courteous staff' that really delighted us.

I have also noted your other comments and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services even further in the future.